Roll call for todays public meeting ! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I should imagine the council bashers on here who feel so strongly about Wasps buying Acl will all be there ?
Who will be there then roll up don't be shy ?

mark82

Will you be there supporting them SBJ? I wish I could make it to be honest. It's a ridiculous thing to do. Hopefully the trust will have a rep there.

Sky Blue Dal

I should imagine the council bashers on here who feel so strongly about Wasps buying Acl will all be there ?
Who will be there then roll up don't be shy ?

Look SISU and CCC are bad as each other.

I hope they would give CCC a few stick... Why make it easy for them.

I am against our owners SISU to a point that they are nothing but scum but our CCC are proving to behave the same way.

Who have really suffered in all this crossfire.. It's us the fans John.

You know its true.. so why are we still infighting???

Nick

Administrator
Why would it make somebody a hypocrite because they don't go to a meeting that was an announced about 2 hours ago and they are at work and then going to the game? Sorry, as a CCFC fan my priority is getting to the game on time ;)

Were you at the JR in court by the way or just talking a good council game?

bezzer

So nobody going then ?
A lot of hypocrites that talk a good game !

Why do is make those you've listed above (assuming they aren't on the Council steps) hypocrites?

I'll tell you who is a hypocrite, it's your buddy Spider Ricoh and his side kick Councillor Kevin Maton.

Otis

I'll be working then going straight to the game.

Would love to go, but have to drop my daughter at drama and then take the car back for my wife to use and then I'll be walking up to the game.

Samo

Why would it make somebody a hypocrite because they don't go to a meeting that was an announced
about 2 hours ago and they are at work and then going to the game? Sorry, as a CCFC fan my priority is getting to the game on time ;)

Were you at the JR in court by the way or just talking a good council game?

Yes were at the JR John? Or are you a hypocrite?

covmark

Thanks for the name check John, but no sorry I won't be attending. Working in Southampton sort of restricts my protesting abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread