Roll Call (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Just (finally after seeing numerous accounts blocked and 3 days of hammering them) been blocked on twitter by w**ps official twitter page. Yay
Who else is blocked?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Yep, They seem to be blocking all Cov fans even if they haven't said anything abusive to them.

Will make it very quite as its only our fans that reply to their tweets!

rob9872

Wear it like a badge of honour. I'm in.
Probably some big reveal like black and yellow seats tba and dont want us on their timeline

theferret

You guys are embarrassing.

I think it's somewhat embarrassing that Wasps are blanket blocking not just those who have left salty messages, but also those who have liked or retweeted. Persistent offenders I get, but it's all a bit petty.

They should deal with it the same way CCFC twitter deals with the smart-arse replies (and there are lots of those). Rise above it and stay classy.

shmmeee

I think it's somewhat embarrassing that Wasps are blanket blocking not just those who have left salty messages, but also those who have liked or retweeted. Persistent offenders I get, but it's all a bit petty.

They should deal with it the same way CCFC twitter deals with the smart-arse replies (and there are lots of those). Rise above it and stay classy.

Its fucking Twitter. Are you 12? Why do you give a shit?

Oh no! I can’t leave anonymous snarky comments on a corporations PR feed *shocked face*

theferret

Its fucking Twitter. Are you 12? Why do you give a shit?

Oh no! I can’t leave anonymous snarky comments on a corporations PR feed *shocked face*

What are you on about you maniac! I've never left a message and am not blocked. What gave you that idea? I don't give a toss really. I'm just commenting on the fact they have blocked a load of accounts because of a few snide comments. It's fucking twitter, it's a swamp.

Just saying it's a bit petty. After all, Wasps have been pivotal in the club being exiled to Birmingham, so if the absolute WORST they have to deal with is a few cheeky comments on Twitter, then they have got off pretty lightly and should rise above it because people will get bored eventually. The blanket blocking is a bit desperate.

It's fair to say at other clubs they might have been dealing with bricks through the windows (no, not condoning that), so it could be worse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread