Ronnie O'Sullivan (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Great player, arguably the best ever.

But anyone else sick and tired of his constant moaning about how much he's not bothered or hates snooker??

Don't play it then. He does my head in.
Yep same as… it’s so patronising for all the other players who’s life revolves around the sport. The arrogance is breathtaking and I’ve stopped reading or watching anything related to him. The sports governing bodies must be going fecking mad because it hardly promotes the sport to any up and coming youngsters. He’s the best ever player… but give a rest man!!!

Seaside-Skyblue

Yep same as… it’s so patronising for all the other players who’s life revolves around the sport. The arrogance is breathtaking and I’ve stopped reading or watching anything related to him. The sports governing bodies must be going fecking mad because it hardly promotes the sport to any up and coming youngsters. He’s the best ever player… but give a rest man!!!
Yeah the bods need to be having a word in his ear or doing a deal with him or something. Id like to think he maybe doesn't realise the wider impact but then again I doubt he's stupid. I don't know answer but I agree it's not good to those youngsters who have dedicated to the sport and attracting new players.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

CCFCSteve

I was having a chat with my mate about this before he lost yesterday (he’s a massive snooker fan, I take no more than a passing interest). He wonders whether Ronnies got to say or at least try to think the stuff he says, in order to stop snooker becoming all consuming in his life and maybe having a a bit of mental breakdown if it doesn’t go well. Snooker is obviously his life so kind of makes sense

Interesting take on it

skybluetony176

I was having a chat with my mate about this before he lost yesterday (he’s a massive snooker fan, I take no more than a passing interest). He wonders whether Ronnies got to say or at least try to think the stuff he says, in order to stop snooker becoming all consuming in his life and maybe having a a bit of mental breakdown if it doesn’t go well. Snooker is obviously his life so kind of makes sense

Interesting take on it
His mental health issues are well documented. As you say it could easily be a defence/coping method when things aren’t going well.

Users who are viewing this thread