Rose Rumour (2 Viewers)

rob9872

If Willis had had a change of heart and signed we'd still have been obliged to sign Rose, so we'd have had both. As far as I know Willis' contract offer wasn't withdrawn as soon as we signed Rose.
It wasn't withdrawn but he made his intention clear to run down his contract and get a better deal than we could afford. We were offered money for him from Bristol City in the championship and Luton who were top of L1 in that window and he turned down both opportunities.

Mucca Mad Boys

I think injuries have really held him back mate but I’ve seen him a lot at under 23’s level he reads the game very well it’s effortless I think with a good pre season he will be pushing the starters hard

Let’s not forget that Hyam went from being a 4th choice CB in L2, featuring due to injuries/suspensions, to winning our POTY in League 1, finishing 8th in the process. In the space of one season.

Young players develop, Pask has looked good whenever I’ve seen him play. A run in the team could see him kick on really well.

fernandopartridge

If Pask was as good as you claim, surely he would've replaced one of Hyam or Rose in the final few months of the season before play was stopped? Understandably MR may not have wanted to disrupt a winning team but if he was genuinely a grade above the rest he almost certainly would've automatically become a starter, or at least featured more.
And to think you were talking about common sense earlier in the thread

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

mark82

Fulham now linked as well. Plus another team I forgot, qpr.

If true, he's going isn't he.

I would guess what it actually proves is that his agent is trying to drum up a move for him. If he gets a bite there's only one way it generally ends up.

Sky Blue Pete

I would guess what it actually proves is that his agent is trying to drum up a move for him. If he gets a bite there's only one way it generally ends up.
I think that’s right. Be a shame to lose him or any of the team but you’ve got to think he’s replaceable

rob9872

He's not going anywhere

rob9872

I get the feeling you know him Rob?
Not really, but can confirm this is speculation and added to by lazy journalism. Will get lots of it in silly season though so guess we should be used to it. Nice at least that our players are being talked about.

higgs

In a mess just because a few made up rumours are going around? This happens every summer mate, best to take everything with a hefty pinch of salt until it’s made official.
Rumours or not he's in the last 12 months of his contract time to extend it me thinks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

It just makes me laugh how people panic like Robins hasn’t already though of this. The bloke has managed 2 promotions in 3 years, I think we should maybe have a little more faith in him don’t you?
That's why I stay clear of a lot of conversations on match threads.

So many UEFA A License qualified coaches on here come Saturday 3pm!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

TewkesburySkyBlue

What gets me is all of us lot are big fans of CCFC yet quite a few seem happy to get in spats with other fans . OMG grow up some of you stop nit picking with each other and see the bigger picture ie CCFC . Surely we all want the best result and total support for the Sky Blues ?

Users who are viewing this thread