FRY-CCFC

Go and fucking get him waggott.

Pressley is tactically clueless.

RoboCCFC90

I know the next City Manager, saw him today, you heard it here first

954af8eed002b3e41b528d135ea3efab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sutty

Well, people moan about the lack of morals from our owners, we might as well get an equally morally bankrupt manager.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Said this earlier, Rosler would be a great appointment!

woody11462

I'm not convinced he would be a success. I think he would bring about some much needed impetus but walked into a club with money at Brentford. He successor quite easily finished the job he started with no previous managerial experience. Wigan fans loved him last year, I work with a few but they have all turned on him this year claiming he has no 'plan B' (sound familiar?)

ccfc1234

Rosler is not the answer and as was mentioned previously his replacement easily finished the job due to the excellent budget they had. We need a big personality and for me the man I would like to see appointed is palo Di Canio. He took swindon up on a smallish budget and is more than a match for SP in the passion stakes. He wants a route back in and ccfc in theory are a big club.

stupot07

I bet Brentfords budget was much bigger than ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc1234

Di Canio took Swindon up with the biggest budget in league 2 by some way.

please go go to soccer base and look at the facts. He did not spend one pound. He may have made some free signings on half decent wages but unless you are privy to what those wages were. I am afraid you are talking rubbish and throwing guesses around and trying to pass them off as truths.

ajsccfc

Paolo Di Canio has alienated players left right and centre. I'm not sure an eccentric shouty fascist is the answer.

malkitccfc

please go go to soccer base and look at the facts. He did not spend one pound. He may have made some free signings on half decent wages but unless you are privy to what those wages were. I am afraid you are talking rubbish and throwing guesses around and trying to pass them off as truths.

they were put under a transfer embargo for overspending on wages and fees though. He cried when he wasn't given any money in January. Quick search on the internet comes up with a sky sports news link...

"
But giving boss Paolo di Canio a substantial transfer and wage budget has led to cost-cutting becoming something of a priority in order to avoid going into administration for the third time in the club's history."

Smudge1987

Our club already is up shit street and you want to bring in a racist, self obsessed lunatic! Great suggestion........

Grendel

ccfc1234

they were put under a transfer embargo for overspending on wages and fees though. He cried when he wasn't given any money in January. Quick search on the internet comes up with a sky sports news link...

"
But giving boss Paolo di Canio a substantial transfer and wage budget has led to cost-cutting becoming something of a priority in order to avoid going into administration for the third time in the club's history."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...igned-Swindon-manager-position-untenable.html

he he did not rack up 13m of bills in 2 seasons. The owners who also owned betfair had not been investing for some time and putting signings on the credit card so to speak.
He is a motivator and has passion. I say sack SP give PDC a rolling 18 month contract and re assess at the end of the season. If you don't like where he has taken us it's only 6 months compensation.

stupot07

I don't want PDC anywhere near our club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

henry the wasp

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...igned-Swindon-manager-position-untenable.html

he he did not rack up 13m of bills in 2 seasons. The owners who also owned betfair had not been investing for some time and putting signings on the credit card so to speak.
He is a motivator and has passion. I say sack SP give PDC a rolling 18 month contract and re assess at the end of the season. If you don't like where he has taken us it's only 6 months compensation.

By the look of it the players don't want to play for the current manager. I doubt anyone would want to play for that bell end (di canio) either.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

All Swindon fans will tell you that tactically Di Canio was great but pissed loads of money up the wall in wages and fees. They had a massive turnover of players whilst he was there according to them.

Users who are viewing this thread