Rotherham match thread (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Didnt like the Rotherham team or fans. Wilson clearing in some pain on the floor, to just ignore him and play on and then for the fans to boo him after five minutes of treatment.

Rotherham are a big strong team and they tried to bully us which worked until half time. Wouldnt call them dirty but i hate that kind of football and it does lead to injuries to opposition players like today. Also Rotherham is such a shithole must be horrible to live there.

The ground is alright though

Did they have any fans? I thought they were just seats dressed as humans! How silent were that bunch? I thought the Ricoh used to be quiet!

Your right on the ground though. Right capacity for what they need, and can be expanded if necessary, ideal location etc.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
just watched the goals. we have a new player, Carl Barker :facepalm:

I seen his over head kick from the other day and have got to say it wasn't as good as I was expecting; Cody mcdonalds was better ;)

But today I thought he kept his composure well for the last goal. To hit a ball from that distance, and get it on target and enough power behind it (albeit just) takes some skill. Made up for the 'excitement' that was lost after seeing his overhead kick on the tv ;)

On a side note, Phillips celebration of the last goal was great; just laying on the back of the met shouting! :D

ohitsaidwalker king power

Did they have any fans? I thought they were just seats dressed as humans! How silent were that bunch? I thought the Ricoh used to be quiet!

Your right on the ground though. Right capacity for what they need, and can be expanded if necessary, ideal location etc.

I had the local Sheffield radio on for as far as I could on the way home, the host seemed to get a little desperate in requesting Rotherham fans to dial in- indicative perhaps? One finally did and he expressed a view that we were divers!!! Charming...:eek:

ccfc92

I seen his over head kick from the other day and have got to say it wasn't as good as I was expecting; Cody mcdonalds was better ;)

But today I thought he kept his composure well for the last goal. To hit a ball from that distance, and get it on target and enough power behind it (albeit just) takes some skill. Made up for the 'excitement' that was lost after seeing his overhead kick on the tv ;)

On a side note, Phillips celebration of the last goal was great; just laying on the back of the met shouting! :D

agreed lol. I bet Baker's legs were like lead hitting that ball in the 115th minute lol :D

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I had the local Sheffield radio on for as far as I could on the way home, the host seemed to get a little desperate in requesting Rotherham fans to dial in- indicative perhaps? One finally did and he expressed a view that we were divers!!! Charming...:eek:

I think there was only one time that Wilson went down unconvincingly (it was Suarez like where he puts his arms out, and kind of flops down rather than going down naturally) and ref told him to get up, but wouldn't warrant us being considered divers.

Users who are viewing this thread