Match Thread Rotherham (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Their Keeper was outstanding. I was excited when he looked to be injured.
Walker with the header is the only one that should’ve been made more difficult for the keeper. Everything else has been down to keepers positions and cat like reactions.
Hopefully we can maintain the pressure but play football a bit more in the second half and get the goals that are coming.

Godden's open goal inexplicable

covcity4life

Clearly Dacosta in there for the set pieces routine and to occasionally be in the right place for a cross, but my God he scares me defensively. Has he made a single successful tackle yet?
All you do is moan about mcallum not attacking enough and now you care about defence not attack

Just want to moan 247

ccfc92

Missed first 30 bombing it back from Wales, positive signs, but concerned we will regret missed chances.

JAM See

No doubt about MOTM so far. I'm worried.

Esoterica

Godden looked like he was running through treacle. Needs to bury a half chance because it's his finishing we're reliant on when he plays like this.

hill83

Change ohare for hammer

giphy.gif

SeaSeeEffCee

Just feels like we’ve missed our chance. Their manager will re-organise them second half, they surely won’t allow us to have as many chances as they have in that first half.

Marty

This game is ours to lose, we look so much better then them. Just need single bit of real quality and I think they'll open up massively at the back. C'MON CITY!!!!! PUSB!!!!!!!!!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Could be 3-0 up just hope the missed chances don’t come back to haunt us

Users who are viewing this thread