Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (19 Viewers)

Sky Blue Kid

He loves you
i_love_you_too.gif

You're not jealous are you?

ajsccfc

Don't you have to actually give some detail for that to be true? People can't just come on and go I know something and it will be announced at some point and then claim they were right when something eventually gets announced.
Yeah, rumours with the smallest bit of substance I should say.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
There are always things going on in the background, to date nothing has happened to change anything. Could it yes but just equally no for all the evidence we have.

We have random supporters in the know, with egos massaged (not talking of those who make clear they heard a rumour), and no real evidence as it stands other than hearsay & conjecture, about a process that if it is happening will almost certainly be covered by an NDA and dealt with by a very small number of people. The result of all this so far has been nothing but bickering and division which is the last thing we need

two phrases come to mind that cover this thread and situation................

believe it when I see it
&
put up or shut up

Ian1779

So is it a dream team of Jojar Dhinsa, Gary Hoffman, Preston Haskell (insert whatever roman numeral it is)and Alki David?

Fun times...

NorthernWisdom

If anyone's saying that a rumour is a load of shit and it ends up true they'll have egg on their face. Anyone sick of people hinting at things they've heard but 'can't say any more mum's the word wink wink' won't have however, because they're right regardless
Eventually a rumour may be true. I might start saying one every fortnight, just so I can say I told you so.

Nick

Administrator
Eventually a rumour may be true. I might start saying one every fortnight, just so I can say I told you so.

The trick is to not actually say what the rumour is.

Every Monday just say there is big news this week and then be a hero if something happens.

Liquid Gold

I've just heard something really big is going to happen. I can't tell you what but keep your eye on things from midday to July 2027

You heard it here first

ajsccfc

I like that guy who signed up just to tell us repeatedly that he wasn't going to the shit cup, because it was a shit cup and he wasn't interested in the shit cup and here's another thing about the shit cup, it's shit and he doesn't care about the shit cup

ajsccfc

The Telegraph has embedded my tweets a few times for those 'Cov fans react to the game' things they do, but when they actually used one for the title of the article I immediately hired a talent agent.

Nick

Administrator
If there's a takeover we're going to need a bigger stadium for all those people who are getting season tickets when SISU leave.

Nah, the wind will be blowing too fast. They will be too expensive. (insert random excuse here).

So many have already moved it from "SISU leave" to "Fisher leaving".

Strange how some people who pride themselves on telling others about morals rarely stick to them.

Users who are viewing this thread