Rumour: Hoffman and Elliot takeover negotiations (22 Viewers)

torchomatic

Right, so is the one that Keys is on about, different to Hoffmans? Or the same one?

I wonder if it's the December 2012 one he bragged about. A slow burner maybe.

chiefdave

I don't think it's as much the up front stuff, but more what will be done about the debt.
I would say that for that £500K they are expecting the club debt free. Then with the add ons even if, by some miracle we got to the Prem, the total payment would only be £1.25m

Skyblueweeman

Would be interesting to know, but I'd guess the same as they are pals.
I wonder if it's the December 2012 one he bragged about. A slow burner maybe.

Well the CET (ever reliable...) are running it as a live story as if negotiations are under way but I was under the impression the Hoffs bid was rejected as derisory?!

So I guess that means that there's either another bid, the Hoff has gone back to discuss further or the CET are wide of the mark.

Erm....

olderskyblue

I would say that for that £500K they are expecting the club debt free. Then with the add ons even if, by some miracle we got to the Prem, the total payment would only be £1.25m

What's your logic for that chief?

NorthernWisdom

So if the offer was made last weekend and the club statement today says it isn't credible for SISU its a non starter surely. Some will say its the start of negotiations but is it? The club statement is actually quite scathing of the bid if you read it. As too is the content from Reid

The club statement was to get their story out in public first. They and Reid knew this was coming out. Can't help thinking the CT announcement actually doesn't help when dealing with the hermit that is Joy Seppala, she expects things to be private and it is her that has to be persuaded

Does make me think we are back to where we were 5 years ago doing everything (and nothing ) in the press hoping fans pressure will make the difference to an offer that hasn't tempted SISU :banghead::banghead::banghead:

it does however put to bed this myth that there is no one interested

other than that not sure what to make of it

There will always be people interested.

As we all know, the issue is you'd be a nutter to be interested at a valuation worthwhile for SISU.

Agree about the press/media coverage, that's not helpful. I still remember some of the offer / not-offers from the past too (that weren't credible) so forgive my scepticism until I see something concrete, and not the wordplay that I fear will inevitably follow.

Nick

Administrator
Well the CET (ever reliable...) are running it as a live story as if negotiations are under way but I was under the impression the Hoffs bid was rejected as derisory?!

So I guess that means that there's either another bid, the Hoff has gone back to discuss further or the CET are wide of the mark.

Erm....
I think the fact they are refusing to answer if its the same bid or anything like that you can safely choose your option ;)

olderskyblue

There will always be people interested.

As we all know, the issue is you'd be a nutter to be interested at a valuation worthwhile for SISU.

Agree about the press/media coverage, that's not helpful. I still remember some of the offer / not-offers from the past too (that weren't credible) so forgive my scepticism until I see something concrete, and not the wordplay that I fear will inevitably follow.

Who's the first to show a jpg of a paving slab? :emoji_smile:

Grendel

ajsccfc

When the Kardashians take over we won't need matchday revenue, we'll rake it in from app sales and Instagram influence. And the players will wear Yeezy boots.

I'm in! Keysy and Kanye, together again

Sterling Archer

I just can't get excited by this. I'd love nothing more for our club than to get new owners and I am very much of a similar opinion to others who say "they just want a change regardless now" but I just feel we've been here before.

I can't see SISU budging and I can't see a consortium of Coventry businessman raising enough cash to tempt them.

..... which means when it does happen, I'll be more excited than everyone else. So there.

olderskyblue

Can somebody approach David Hasselhoff, I would love it if the club were bought by Hoff and Hoff.

Fuck it, lets invite Kitt from Knight Rider as well.

Ha, the kit would be Hoff & Allsopp, with the other Hoff and the other Allsopp on the back...

Happy_Martian

Who's the first to show a jpg of a paving slab? :emoji_smile:

Think I can up you on that ;)

cowsinfield.jpg

Grendel

Italia was originally claiming the bid was not available for release on Tuesday as a lot of things had to come together.

We now know the bid was submitted at the weekend - Hoffman and Elliot were at the game.

So what does Italia mean by "all come together".

We will perhaps find out tomorrow.

I'm guessing some yellow and black will be involved.

Users who are viewing this thread