rumours ryton has been sold (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

dongonzalos

Who owns it then.

I was under the impression they mortgaged it to the hilt. Then they made out that they cleared the mortgage.

I thought they still owned though

BackRoomRummermill

Lets sum this up I can see yet another estate popping up on the site of the training ground.............

All nostalgic it could have roads named like Wallace way and Hutchinson close and Quinn the summo court !

Can i claim the copyright now please on this !!

kg82

People saying this is an old story, I've never heard this before. In fact, every time a conversation comes up about our assets, Ryton is always listed as one... So why hasn't anybody corrected that if this is so old?

speedie87

People saying this is an old story, I've never heard this before. In fact, every time a conversation comes up about our assets, Ryton is always listed as one... So why hasn't anybody corrected that if this is so old?

As it was mortgaged about 2 years ago and unmortaged about a year ago

bigfatronssba

Anyone remember Fisher saying the new ground will be a place to train?

wingy

Mortgage repaid last yr, now they have sold it from what ive been told

Think about it folks ,Have they got any money ? Who and what has funded the last 6-8 weeks ,it is subject to the ARVO debenture ,they are funding the Club are'nt they.

RPHunt

I am fairly sure they don't have any money so I wouldn't be surprise if this was true. A desperate attempt to cover the holes in their threadbare finances and persuade the Football League that they do have funding in place for next season.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Quick check on land registry would show the status as it stands or stood till very recently.... I'd check myself but my phones shit and I can't be arsed.

Users who are viewing this thread