Russell Slade - target list started (1 Viewer)

higgs

Jay simpson hopefully out of contract in summer for a small fee to score the goals to keep us up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
You heard it here first!!! Pat on the back time :) we are getting a bit of hope back it doesn't take much to get our sky blue blood pumping again pusb

higgs

I had the same feeling but not seen anything to clarify...
I'm fairly sure we have an option on sordell alright for another season I think it was in the article on the Web site when he signed in the summer

steve82

I'm fairly sure we have an option on sordell alright for another season I think it was in the article on the Web site when he signed in the summer

I'm sure I seen it too when he signed. Cannot remember tho.

Maybe he's gotta go through fund jay Simpson?

higgs

SIGNING: Coventry City agree to sign forward Marvin Sordell on a one-year deal with the option to extend
Mon 04 Jul 2016 13:24

fb_logotwitter_logo
First slide

Liquid Gold

Although I'd rather not sell Sordell if we're doing it to give spade the funds to build a squad that will stay up then I'm all for it.

steve82

SIGNING: Coventry City agree to sign forward Marvin Sordell on a one-year deal with the option to extend
Mon 04 Jul 2016 13:24

fb_logotwitter_logo
First slide

While it's all rumours about Sordell leaving, maybe it's Slade wheeler dealing? If we're getting Simpson in, and others....

RS has been pretty quick out the blocks so far if what he's saying is true.

higgs

I'm sure I seen it too when he signed. Cannot remember tho.

Maybe he's gotta go through fund jay Simpson?
If simpson is fit and hungry he would be a good signing don't know if he would be similar to sordell or not but ud think sordell would score goals in this division if he got the service seems to be good infront of goal just places the ball into the corners he seems composed. Slade must have a few strikers lined up if sordell is off because we can't rely on tudgay and Thomas to score the goals to keep us up letting sordell go first would be a huge mistake until the other deals are signed

Captain Dart

What's the Sordell rumour, Dart?
Someone posted it in the match thread saying he was going to Burton.
PS Oh I see more detail has emerged with Stuart Beavon mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread