Ryan Haynes and George Thomas to Blackburn (1 Viewer)

AlansEyes

I don't think we should be using being our best player last season as any kind of accolade. Plus, Thomas had a good final 8 games or so. Bigi had 8 good games as well but at least he had the decency to spread them out across the season! I might be being a tad generous there.

Seriously though, would be nice to keep Thomas if possible. I'd imagine he could bring in at least 10 goals this season. But if he wants to go let's hope the reported 500k is accurate.

Liquid Gold

Idiots are dumbfounded cos Cranfield's a liar
Idiots are dumbfounded cod cranfield's a liar

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

luwalla

For me. Last season , Stevenson early on looked a class above & I was raving about him... not the same when he came back.
G thomas early on looked out of his depth and I was raging about why we were persisting with him, second half of season looked a threat .
Kelly Evans looked like a prospect from the off and wil turn into a real player I'm sure.
Moral of the story... WTF do we know!

luwalla

Ps - if Thomas goes to anything higher than league 1 , he will either spend his team in the U21 squad or out on loan, decent prospect but a 'Callum Wilson' he is not ... in short, not ready for that jump up to first choice striker at championship ( let alone premiership ) level
Ply your trade here for another season George !!

mds

Ps - if Thomas goes to anything higher than league 1 , he will either spend his team in the U21 squad or out on loan, decent prospect but a 'Callum Wilson' he is not ... in short, not ready for that jump up to first choice striker at championship ( let alone premiership ) level
And Callum Wilson wasnt a Callum Wilson till he was a Callum Wilson. Your off, your out, your in, shit, your ace!

fernandopartridge

Wilson signed for a just promoted championship team, he didn't go straight to the prem

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread