Ryton Protest? (1 Viewer)

North York’s Blue

One thing I forgot to mention, when asked TF didn't think that we'd be out of Admin, have the accounts filed and the transfer embargo lifted before the end of Jun.

lifelongcityfan

For what is worth, this is my take.
a) sisu /holdings take the club out of admin
b) continue with groundshare/stadium planning
c) once out of admin, they have the club and share, but have effectively broken the lease
d) they go back to the table and try and negotiate with ACL ( remeber they are afte the stadium really- we are just a pawn in their game plan)
f) if ACL dont budge, they sell the club to the highest bidder

just my opinion

CJ_covblaze

I would personally like to thank you for your own time and effort tonight.wish we had more fans like yourself.it must have been a good feeling watching the smug little shit squirm with your questions. :) Thanks.

Thanks Quinn but as I said last night I just want the same as everyone else, an end to this mess. He looked a bit uncomfortable briefly when myself and others grilled him.

CJ_covblaze

Sure SISU will try and take control of Ltd out of administration but I don't think you can read too much into Appleton having emailed him to say the deadline had changed. They are after all the biggest creditor and most recent owner, I would expect the administrator to be keeping SISU up to date with the administration.

The email was giving thanks for the indicative offer. Just feel it's strange that he said during the meeting they may submit one.

quinn1971

Thanks Quinn but as I said last night I just want the same as everyone else, an end to this mess. He looked a bit uncomfortable briefly when myself and others grilled

All of you that went can be very proud of yourselves.i think we're getting to the end....slowly..little bird tells me the ricoh pitch will be in great shape for our first game :)

lifelongcityfan

tks for the support guys.

what \i would also like to mention is that those 30 or so that didnt get in, the majority waited outside in their cars etc until we came out to find out what was discussed.

Great Support lads,, the Sky Blue Revolution is slowly gathering momentum, that momentum will increase, and together we can force a change in ownership

georgehudson

well done to all who went / got in / or were let in,
from the thread details i've read,
does this not point to continued sisu duplicity ?
& if so, what on earth are the footballing authorities doing about it ?
& Mr Appleton, please explain your exact remit ?

SkyBlueHomer

I actually thought it was someone on a windup. At least we all made our feelings known. Do I think it'll make a difference, no but you cant go down without a fight

i feel a bit better myself, I went there as a protestor ( as with most on her the club has been a mssive part of my life), I only got invited in because my daughter (16) was with me and everyone thought it would be good to have someone from the younger generation present.
It was good to tell fisher what I thought of his plans/state of the club etc. I probably overdid it;

I think you represented very well.

well done to all who went / got in / or were let in,
from the thread details i've read,
does this not point to continued sisu duplicity ?
& if so, what on earth are the footballing authorities doing about it ?
& Mr Appleton, please explain your exact remit ?

I think it's probably very hard to read much into this forum. I don't think Timmy or SISU have come out of it particularly well.

lifelongcityfan

the only other scraps, before i go to bed...TF stated that SP is so impressed that he is moving his wife and kids down, also that he had spent the last two days talking with SP discussing plans for next season ( players/targets etc).

he stated that sp would work more closely with the acadamy... i replied whats the point, when you get a decent player you sell them straight away... he though that was normal practice and acceptable.he did not take onboard that it lacked ambition. he also stated that we can pick decent players up for free.

if you really believe sisu/tf can drive this club forward, i would think again. It was obvious by the comments tonight that they will not invest in players. For Sisu, even if they are to be believed it is about creating a new asset ( new ground revenue streams etc)
if you are sceptical ( like me) thay are still trying to bust ACL, and get the stadium

georgehudson

agree SDCC, i wonder where JS thinks she will be remembered in years to come,
a year ago she was hands on day to day,
now she's involved every other day,
& we've had the dubious benefit of Clouting, Brody, Clarke, Dulieu, & Igwe,
this all appears as a tragic case of people in a place they should not be,
yet, the football authorities do nothing,
an annual embargo since their tenure,
an alarming alleged amount of debt,
fit & proper owners ? not in my opinion,
PUSB

georgehudson

agree SDCC, i wonder where JS thinks she will be remembered in years to come,
a year ago she was hands on day to day,
now she's involved every other day,
& we've had the dubious benefit of Clouting, Brody, Clarke, Dulieu, & Igwe,
this all appears as a tragic case of people in a place they should not be,
yet, the football authorities do nothing,
an annual embargo since their tenure,
an alarming alleged amount of debt,
fit & proper owners ? not in my opinion,
PUSB

lifelongcityfan

and Finally... in fairness he did provide my daughter with a player worn shirt....blood money i know
my daughter thought it was great, and i must admit it was a reaqsonable gesture

SISU in!!;):wave:

wingy

and Finally... in fairness he did provide my daughter with a player worn shirt....blood money i know

The wages of Sin.:facepalm::p

Edit ;- You know at least two posters are going to come gunning for you now

wingy

Exactly what I am thinking..

Is it all feasable in this madness that the Hedge or the Funds have not hung around .He seems to Protesteth too much about daily contact /hands on etc.Does he have something Personal riding on this .Just trying to think outside the Box .But then we're told She's addressed the Team and Met the Council etc . :confused:

CJ_covblaze

I asked Fisher if he or Calimere had invested into SISU or any SISU related company. He said no but seemed very uncomfortable with the question.

And remembering my son with ketchup dripping off his chin from a foot long hot dog on his Ricoh debut...

It matters doesn't it.

PUSB

Is it all feasable in this madness that the Hedge or the Funds have not hung around .He seems to Protesteth too much about daily contact /hands on etc.Does he have something Personal riding on this .Just trying to think outside the Box .But then we're told She's addressed the Team and Met the Council etc . :confused:

But would the people investing in high risk hedge funds even know exactly where their money was being spent,I mean besides the CCFC debacle how many other companies are SISU 'helping' right now.

Steve.B50

If your still around Steve what is the Trusts opinion of Yesterdays meeting ? Do you sense a shift in approach from the Admin ? Do you think he's showing a more balanced/Neutral view and more importantly following the remit of administrator to the letter?

Hi Wingy
Not spoken rest of Trust board yet but my own persnoal view is that as mentioned on an earlier thread I think he would like to play at the Ricoh but needs to try and save face. If someone coul just get the two groups talking again I believe a deal of some sort could be done as they must all know that they are loosing revenue and respect from us fans.
Most who know me know my views but for the sake of our club and us supporters lets just stick together and overcome each battle one at a time, the first being to stay in Coventry. If its for three years while they sort out silly ideas or for ever.
I do believe (and only my view) that a change of personel of those at the table might help.
Its obvious that TF is not a well person and he must be under a great deal of pressure, but he is just the puppet try and remember that.
Not giving up and hope that others will not either.
All just my own thoughts!

North York’s Blue

TF also stated last night that he would welcome representation from ACL and the Council at the forthcoming fans meetings. Although we all know that that won't happen.

Steve.B50

TF also stated last night that he would welcome representation from ACL and the Council at the forthcoming fans meetings. Although we all know that that won't happen.

Dont be so sure Bucks Blue. I believe if they were invited they may attend but its all about the Golden Share.

SkyBlueHomer

Dont be so sure Bucks Blue. I believe if they were invited they may attend but its all about the Golden Share.

From discussions last night I did get the impression this golden share is not the be all and end all of everything. He did say the location of the golden share has been hyped up too much.
I would love to see rep's from ACL/CCC, if CCFC put out an invitation to them it would certainly, whether rightly or wrongly shift the emphasis to ACL/CCC especially if they refused.

singers_pore

For what is worth, this is my take.
a) sisu /holdings take the club out of admin
b) continue with groundshare/stadium planning
c) once out of admin, they have the club and share, but have effectively broken the lease
d) they go back to the table and try and negotiate with ACL ( remeber they are afte the stadium really- we are just a pawn in their game plan)
f) if ACL dont budge, they sell the club to the highest bidder

just my opinion

Yes, that is my take on the situation as well. I'm an accountant as well and the above scenario is the only one that makes any sense to me.

letsallsingtogether

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:
Hi Wingy
Not spoken rest of Trust board yet but my own persnoal view is that as mentioned on an earlier thread I think he would like to play at the Ricoh but needs to try and save face. If someone coul just get the two groups talking again I believe a deal of some sort could be done as they must all know that they are loosing revenue and respect from us fans.
Most who know me know my views but for the sake of our club and us supporters lets just stick together and overcome each battle one at a time, the first being to stay in Coventry. If its for three years while they sort out silly ideas or for ever.
I do believe (and only my view) that a change of personel of those at the table might help.
Its obvious that TF is not a well person and he must be under a great deal of pressure, but he is just the puppet try and remember that.
Not giving up and hope that others will not either.
All just my own thoughts!

letsallsingtogether

When is the next Protest?
Will be there God willing.........................

:blue::blue::blue:

Users who are viewing this thread