Ryton Protest? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

He's right though ;-)

Says the troll that calls all Coventry fans worms and can never ever answer when he last went to a CCFC game.

skybluericoh

I was one of the 9 yesterday and feel we got a lot of coverage as we were quizzed by a dozen or so press and cameras.
You were not there. You just sit on your arse and moan at the few that have a go.
Why not come and put your case face to face instead of cowardly hiding behind your keyboard. :jerkit:

Fair play to you and the others that were there. At least you are doing something, keep it up and if there is a protest that I can get to I will join you. It will probably be outside or 1st home away ground match though, unless there are any other weekend ones.

lifelongcityfan

i went tonoight, and myself and daughter were fortunate to get invited in. Fisher was on the recieving end of some tough questioning, and everyone present told him the club was dead it it moved

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The 3 that were invited one from Lincolnshire one from Aylesbury and the other from North Brum fisher obviously thought they would be more receptive to his lunatic ideas he was wrong. Fair play to those three for travelling

lifelongcityfan

yep... there were 4 invited guests, and protestors invited in. I though the 4 were hand picked, but this was denied, and ceratainly the invited guys had the same views

lordsummerisle

Ther are obviously more of us who live in Lincolnshire than I'd have thought.

Think I'll suggest Sincil Bank as an alternative ground.

Covcraig@bury

Why would they same as Psgm and craig we must do this we must do that have they been to the three announced protests or any one of them:thinking about:

Well forgive me for not being there, I work in places where you would shit yourself ,I would love to attend but also live 135 miles away from the city and have done for 25 years .
I was also a season ticket holder for over 30 years until last year .I have CCFC in my blood and anyone who knows me knows how passionate I am . ( Tile Hill Born AND Bred ).

lifelongcityfan

i put it to TF , that sisu would bid for ltd ( debt /equity swop) and effectively retain ownership. asked why bid if the club is worthless.
he kept stating that ACL will not speak to him, so I asked him if the outcome is a we expect ( sisu retain control) , why not then open negotiations with ACL once they have bough back ltd

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well forgive me for not being there, I work in places where you would shit yourself ,I would love to attend but also live 135 miles away from the city and have done for 25 years .
I was also a season ticket holder for over 30 years until last year .I have CCFC in my blood and anyone who knows me knows how passionate I am . ( Tile Hill Born AND Bred ).

If all thats true why pick on a group of fans that are trying to do something why belittlle them at every opportunity and bear in mind Im not even a member. Another thing why does everybody thats totally against the trust have to tell everybody about either their military service or how dangerous their job is, alot of us work in dangerous places. Does nt give you the god given right to act the twat

simple_simon

Tile Hill born and bred, still breeding here.

Chipfat

They don't understand, they think the club will work like an american sporting franchise, go to another city, town or area and start up with no emotional attachment to its ancestral home. I posted this time and time again this is not about looking after CCFC this is about looking after the investment no moral obligation, no emotion just pure business. Now does TF really believe this, i don't give a fook,, he has no principles or back bone to tell Joy football doesn't work like this never has and in my lifetime never will.

Time to get worried and until fans start to really understand how bad this situation will get and close to this club leaving the city nothing will change, we all heard TF he doesn't care about what is said, he has a job to do.....For the Yank who has never been seen never mind heard......

Sbsam

I can only pray the football league see sense and not pass them to run the club! Surely te league can see they are not fit and proper!

lifelongcityfan

Too many on here have a go at those who try and do something. Everyone who was there tonight let there feelings known to TF. Whether it makes any difference remains to be seen. Also about 30 to 40 turned up, which was great to see, and the majority werent SBT members....just fand like most of us.
IT is now up to us to get the message through to SISU they are not liked and they are killing the club. Tonight we at least had that opportunity. I would encourage others to go to the remaining forums and let them know what you feel

simple_simon

Too many on here have a go at those who try and do something. Everyone who was there tonight let there feelings known to TF. Whether it makes any difference remains to be seen. Also about 30 to 40 turned up, which was great to see, and the majority werent SBT members....just fand like most of us.
IT is now up to us to get the message through to SISU they are not liked and they are killing the club. Tonight we at least had that opportunity. I would encourage others to go to the remaining forums and let them know what you feel

Fair play to you, am glad you made him squirm..

Covcraig@bury

If all thats true why pick on a group of fans that are trying to do something why belittlle them at every opportunity and bear in mind Im not even a member. Another thing why does everybody thats totally against the trust have to tell everybody about either their military service or how dangerous their job is, alot of us work in dangerous places. Does nt give you the god given right to act the twat

My opinion,
In my opinion the Trust is letting its members down. If it is representing the ( fans ) its doing a shit job. My opinion.
Not one trust member at the forum so a poster has said, not being funny but surely they would want to hear TF and what he has to say face to face first hand and put their point of view across.
Lack of communication between members and non members looking for information that would not be available to them otherwise .
The trust are only relaying info that anyone can pick up from the media CT/CWR.
I don't want to keep having a pop at the Trust, I think like all of us we have the Club at Heart.
they really do need to grow some balls and get on the streets and demo !

Rant over for now

lifelongcityfan

My opinion,
In my opinion the Trust is letting its members down. If it is representing the ( fans ) its doing a shit job. My opinion.
Not one trust member at the forum so a poster has said, not being funny but surely they would want to hear TF and what he has to say face to face first hand and put their point of view across.
Lack of communication between members and non members looking for information that would not be available to them otherwise .
I don't want to keep having a pop at the Trust, I think like all of us we have the Club at Heart.

Rant over for now

I am a trust member and was there...representing myself!! what have you done SFA

trondegilsoltvedt97

I think its great that these opinions are being made- but are they being made to both sides in this disagreement?

italiahorse

My opinion,

Rant over for now

Yawn ......

lifelongcityfan

It there had not been a protest, they would not have let anyone in, and we would not have had the chance to air our views. And who organised the Protest?? ( the trust)

@lifelongcityfan

You've put yourself out enough tonight on behalf of ccfc fans but would you be able to bullet point the main things you took away from this evening.

& thank you again

Morpheus1972

My opinion,

Rant over for now

When we were told 6 protesters only could go in, the trust gave the option to others. Which i thought was a decent thing to do.
The trust members are busting their balls giving up own time and effort.
I appreciate everyone is able to voice opinions, but FFS give these folks a break.

Fair Play SBT. Keep Up The Good Work !

M.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

My opinion,

Rant over for now
Its up to the members to decide if they are being let down if they decide they are then they have a vote and put somebody else on the board why are you so concerned

@richh87

My opinion,

Rant over for now

Give the Trust a break. I think they're doing a great job and I'm glad it's not being left to people like you to put pressure on SISU.

Get involved with them if you're so clever.

lifelongcityfan

To All City Fans, I have tried my best to sum up the salient points from tonights as best I can, fully realise may miss some things but here goes.
Meeting lasted from 6 to 8.15.
Tim started off by trying to give his own version of events by saying the problems started at Highfield Road.... This was quickly shot down as I annd others reminded him that was History , and it was SISU's responsibility to apply due diligence when they took over.
Pretty much everyone stated that if the club ground shared it would be dead.
Some fans were not against a new stadium ( but not groundshare)
TF acknowledges that the gates would be poor in the interim
Talked a lot about football being a business, however in the long term reckoned they would progress as they would have all the benefits of owning a stadium.
TF very much takes the stance that they are being forced out
He very much stated it would not be walsall
I asked him how much the legal action was costing to challenge the council..answered 100K!!

Cant remeber much else, but can assure those present ( 10 in total) gave a ggod account of themselves on behalf of ALL genuine city fans ( Trust or not)

Covcraig@bury

Its up to the members to decide if they are being let down if they decide they are then they have a vote and put somebody else on the board why are you so concerned

This was organised by the Trust .
There was around 30-40 protesters outside the training ground ?
Out of 2000 members how many of the Trust was in this Protest ?
Was there a vote on who and how many of the Trust members was aloud to go ?

Respect to all that turned up but I think the Trust are letting everyone down or no one can give a shit anymore !

Users who are viewing this thread