Saido Berahino (1 Viewer)

Covfather

Just heard on Talksport this morning that Saido Berahino was at Ryton on deadline day having a medical ready to sign for skyblues, until his agent received a call from Spurs saying they we're prepared to make an offer, the deal with spurs collapsed. gutted.

skybluetony176

So he said he wouldn't play for West Brom again because he was trying to force a move to Spurs but he was prepared to overlook the entire premier league and the championship big hitters for the opportunity to sign for Coventry? Is that right? Or am I mixing him up for another player?

One question. Who was going to pay his wages?

wingy

Whatever he's doing I wish he would start playing and scoring for someone as he's messing my Dream Team up.:-(

Bob Latchford

Just heard on Talksport this morning that Saido Berahino was at Ryton on deadline day having a medical ready to sign for skyblues, until his agent received a call from Spurs saying they we're prepared to make an offer, the deal with spurs collapsed. gutted.

Heard it too . couldn't believe what i was hearing , thought it was a wind up but , Georgie n' Micky were serious .must be the TM connection

Terry Gibson's perm

Maybe he was after a lift to Spurs as he is banned from driving I think and we have good connections with Spurs look how many players they have sent us this year.

tom88

Don't get the hype over SB most over rated player in the premier league!

How he can be valued more or sane (money wise) to Aguero, pedro, fabregas etc is beyond me

skyblue.boycie

Actually Berahino is banned from driving. Lateef who has signed a 4 month contract with us drives him around. It was lateef who was on his way to the Ricoh to sign when Berahino called him to give him a lift somewhere.

skybluebeduff

Don't get the hype over SB most over rated player in the premier league!

How he can be valued more or sane (money wise) to Aguero, pedro, fabregas etc is beyond me

You clearly know jack shit about football if you think Saido is over rated!!

rupert_bear

Perhaps he is the Premiership player who has been phoning TM. Finished at West Brom so could come here on loan until January then off to Spurs we have to exploit our Tottenham connection somehow ! We could pay his petrol and supply a driver wouldn't be a bad deal would it !

simonregis

Perhaps he is the Premiership player who has been phoning TM. Finished at West Brom so could come here on loan until January then off to Spurs we have to exploit our Tottenham connection somehow ! We could pay his petrol and supply a driver wouldn't be a bad deal would it !

Leading on from that. Why don't City sign him for 23 million and then sell him onto Spurs for 25 million plus 3 players on loan? We did it with Jarni after all

Terry Gibson's perm

But he has not any of the above .....

He hasn't but could, he signed the contract and I am sure nobody put a gun to his head to do it, if a player under contract got a bad injury and the club ripped his contract up what would we say then the players want it every way and it's good that Albion stood firm if Spurs were so keen they should have paid what they wanted for him and not tried to do it last minute.

tom88

You clearly know jack shit about football if you think Saido is over rated!!

Because my opinion is different to yours means I know jack shit about football because you said so?!?

Did I say he was a crap player? No. All I said was I don't get the hype over him and he is valued way too high.

I'm sorry but he had 1 good season with West Brom and to value him the same or more than Aguero, Fabregas, Pedro is sickening

Users who are viewing this thread