Sakamoto Injury (4 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

Looks bad to me. Fractured Pelvis?

Last edited:

rob9872

Was in the family stand and saw blue lights backing up to the tunnel by the away end at HT, can only assume that was for Tats and coming on blues when medical staff available, I think it must have been bad. I hope I'm wrong.

pusbccfc

TewkesburySkyBlue

I wasn’t at the game but was it purely an accident ?
if not he PNE player should be charged with GBH.
Weve had enough of this shit other teams trying to marginalise our skilful talented small players
MR if that’s the way it is we need a couple of Micky Doyles in the team .

pusbccfc

Weve had enough of this shit other teams trying to marginalise our skilful talented small players

Did he mean to injury him? No.

Was it a cowardly act? Yes.

Did the referee fail to spot the foul. Yes.

SeaSeeEffCee

He didn’t intend to injury him as badly as he did but it was an intentional act from their player.

slowpoke

A very crafty foul by the defender, knew exactly what he was doing. But I have to day a poor pass from our goalkeeper

Diogenes

Saka has been a pleasure to watch this season and the treatment he has had, as well as the lack of protection awarded to him has been scandalous.

If he recovers from this, for his sake I think it might best for him to leave England. The standard of refereeing is terrible and players are seemingly encouraged to commit GBH on a weekly basis.

The championship is physical, that's fair enough. But time and time again it goes beyond that.

Brighton Sky Blue

Another job well done by a prick from the opposition and the officials. Probably a bonus coming for the twat from PNE

higgs

One of the most exciting players I have seen in a coventry shirt premier league class I hope he hasn't done too much damage great little player

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Reactions: KAB

gspotgaz

So far that’s a broken jaw, a potentially broken pelvis/spine, Liam kitching headbutted 3 times and sent off for daring to square back up, o’hare kicked to bits every week by different players each time, sakomoto kicked to bits by numerous players with barely a warning. The standard of refereeing is utterly disgraceful this season and quite frankly dangerous

shepardo01

Really sad about this one.
It's obvious this is a bad one.
He's in a country that he is still getting used to and probably in hospital with few Japanese speaking people around him. Probably knows his season (at least) is done. Gutted for him.
Also, my kids love him - they won't see him again for a while.
To top it off, he has that bit of quality to pick a pass, turn a defender and make something happen. His link up play with ohare has been what has won us games this season - he'll be a huge miss.

Terry_dactyl

Fuck knows why the lino didn't flag.

Ref didn't have control all night.
I reckon it’s a tricky one to give in real time. I’m not sure their player ‘actively’ fouled. Rather, it was by being passive/ducking out of the challenge that caused the injury I think.
This isn’t me letting the player off the hook. He still knew what he was doing.

larry_david

Really sad about this one.
It's obvious this is a bad one.
He's in a country that he is still getting used to and probably in hospital with few Japanese speaking people around him. Probably knows he's season (at least) is done. Gutted for him.
Also, my kids love him - they won't see him again for a while
To top it off, he has that bit of quality to pick a pass, turn a defender and make something happen. His link up play with ohare has been what has won us games this season - he'll be a huge miss.
It is sad. You see real wankers week in week out who deserve a good crunching challenge but it never happens. And then genuine honest players like Sakamoto who just smiles all the time and wants to play his game and he gets assaulted every week.

Something is wrong with our beautiful game

Brighton Sky Blue

I reckon it’s a tricky one to give in real time. I’m not sure their player ‘actively’ fouled. Rather, it was by being passive/ducking out of the challenge that caused the injury I think.
This isn’t me letting the player off the hook. He still knew what he was doing.
That prick Wagner let the cat out of the bag by admitting he told his team to do stuff like that. And by referees not giving a shit, it has given the green light for the rest of the league.

Expect O’Hare to tone down his efforts to protect his free transfer in the summer off the back of this.

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

So far that’s a broken jaw, a potentially broken pelvis/spine, Liam kitching headbutted 3 times and sent off for daring to square back up, o’hare kicked to bits every week by different players each time, sakomoto kicked to bits by numerous players with barely a warning. The standard of refereeing is utterly disgraceful this season and quite frankly dangerous
Why doesn’t Robins show some balls and say something, make a proper complaint ?

Users who are viewing this thread