sandra are u still there? (1 Viewer)

jackmartin

sandra you have gone very quiet about the new ground!!!! maybe you have been told its not happening now as they now want to do a deal for the ricoh......

wes_cov

She was at the JR so is still "showing an interest" lets say. But equally as a Lawyer maybe she had some "professional curiosity"?

Kingokings204

sandra you have gone very quiet about the new ground!!!! maybe you have been told its not happening now as they now want to do a deal for the ricoh......

Are you the same jack martin who said and started the thread that "sisu will win the JR"?

Changed your tune yourself I would say. Not just Sandra

shmmeee

I ask this every thread she comes up and don't think I've ha an answer:

Is anyone on the forum/knows someone who is and can tell us what they know?

Samo

Are you the same jack martin who said and started the thread that "sisu will win the JR"?

Changed your tune yourself I would say. Not just Sandra

Are you the same kingokings that said we wouldn't sign anyone?

AFCCOVENTRY

She's is Laura Ashley picking some beautiful floral printed curtains for her office at the new ground...

Kingokings204

In that case King, I humbly apologise.

Apology accepted Samo. Anyway where is Sandra Garlic? She has been very quiet no doubts. TBF the JR hasn't helped her position lets be honest.

I emailed her a few months back and she told me the stadium plans were coming along at a steady pace and all was well.

Moff

I emailed her a few months back and she told me the stadium plans were coming along at a steady pace and all was well.

Did she also mention she was just back from a horse ride on Shergar, and was later out for a meal with Lord Lucan? ;)

I dont know what her agenda is, but hey all the free PR she has got must have come in handy for her business :whistle:

Last edited:

martcov

Apology accepted Samo. Anyway where is Sandra Garlic? She has been very quiet no doubts. TBF the JR hasn't helped her position lets be honest.

Why not email her again in view of SISU's 7-0 loss in court? ( SISU make Brazil look good ) I bet you get the same reply.

ecky

Did she also mention she was just back from a horse ride on Shergar, and was later out for a meal with Lord Lucan? ;)

I dont know what her agenda is, but hey all the free PR she has got must have come in handy for her business :whistle:

The opposite Moff I would have thought any association with Sisu would be damaging for your business?
Took the club out of the city
Lost 90% of their fan base
Losing money hand over fist
Etc etc

SkyBlueSid

She was at the JR so is still "showing an interest" lets say. But equally as a Lawyer maybe she had some "professional curiosity"?

Lawyers don't tend to do things out of professional curiosity. They do things for money. So if she was at the JR, presuming there was no professional involvement, then things must be quiet in her business. If she had any work on, lawyers charge £100 an hour and above.

Maybe her involvement with Sisu has caused her old clients to vote with their feet. I know I would have done so, had she been my solicitor.

Moff

The opposite Moff I would have thought any association with Sisu would be damaging for your business?
Took the club out of the city
Lost 90% of their fan base
Losing money hand over fist
Etc etc

I dont know Ecky, as she was portraying someone who was 'one of the fans' who was giving her own time and effort on behalf of the fans.
I just think it didn't do her much harm in the PR world, and maybe she was aiming for higher clientele than the average fan :thinking about:

TheRoyalScam

Might be wise to await the outcome of the appeal!

Why should it? Leave to appeal hasn't even been granted yet.

Haven't you read Hickinbottom J's judgment? Perhaps you could explain exactly why it's wrong in fact and law.

TheRoyalScam

Will the smoking gun that never materialised in the JR appear in the appeal?

No it won't because no new evidence will be admitted. Any appeal will be based on points of law only. There was no smoking gun!

But I know that you knew this Tony176 you little scamp;)

CCCouncil - ACL - Higgs: 'we batter people in court'!!

skybluebeduff

Would you all like to hear another rumor? We're looking at the wasteland at the end of Colliery Lane, this has come from a friend who works in Nuneaton and Bedworth Council, he says all the top bosses down there today with people from CCFC.

My first ever rumor, make of it what you will.

Gint11

I prefer Highfield rd but it's gone. I love the Ricoh I call it home for us. However I would accept a new stadium because I understand and agree that CCFC needs to own ALL of it's revenues. If it means SISU runs it then so be it. SO if it has to happen, build the fucking stadium will you SISU otherwise fuck off so we can get back to the Ricoh.

chiefdave

Would you all like to hear another rumor? We're looking at the wasteland at the end of Colliery Lane, this has come from a friend who works in Nuneaton and Bedworth Council, he says all the top bosses down there today with people from CCFC

Wouldn't that put us right next to Bedworth United, sure they'd love that! Can see plenty of access issues if we still have any fans left by the time we move to a potential site there. Which bit is wasteland? Isn't it industrial units and then a park / woods behind it? I could be thinking of totally the wrong place of course.

Buster

Access would have to be off an A-road. Exhall couldnt take the traffic.
Anyone know if the stadium group has any idea of the proposed whereabouts, or is it not in their remit?

shmmeee

Access would have to be off an A-road. Exhall couldnt take the traffic.
Anyone know if the stadium group has any idea of the proposed whereabouts, or is it not in their remit?

Not their remit apparently.

I wonder if Simon Gilbert can do some poking for us?

Buster

It seems that ACL and ,last week, coventry council are moving to engage the FL in the debacle noting their recent comments . I believe a question is being asked at the SCG at their next meeting for assurances of real movement on the new stadium front. Perhaps more openness on the part of the FL should be demanded by the supporters and the CET

ccfc92

I prefer Highfield rd but it's gone. I love the Ricoh I call it home for us. However I would accept a new stadium because I understand and agree that CCFC needs to own ALL of it's revenues. If it means SISU runs it then so be it. SO if it has to happen, build the fucking stadium will you SISU otherwise fuck off so we can get back to the Ricoh.

Who will pay for this new stadium?

letsallsingtogether

So if an appeal was granted and sisu lost again would these posters still believe in the sisu ideology they keep defending?

Why should it? Leave to appeal hasn't even been granted yet.

Haven't you read Hickinbottom J's judgment? Perhaps you could explain exactly why it's wrong in fact and law.

shmmeee

Last meeting minutes I can find are March, saying next meeting TBA, but likely early May, did it ever happen?

Users who are viewing this thread