Saturday - Charlton (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Ok last night's gone now, what do you want to see for Saturday?

I'm overhauling the midfield and I'm assuming Brown is available again. I'm switching Thomas left to keep Bayluss in. If so I'd line up:

GK Burge
LB Brown
RB Sterling
CB Willis
CB Davies
LM Thomas
RM Bayliss
CM Kelly
CM Ogogo
ST Chaplin
ST Clarke-Harris

usskyblue

GK Burge
LB Brown
RB Sterling
CB Willis
CB Davies
LM Thomas
RM Bayliss
CM Kelly
CM Ogogo
ST Andrea Bocelli
ST Stevie Wonder

Otis

I'm overhauling the midfield and I'm assuming Brown is available again. I'm switching Thomas left to keep Bayluss in. If so I'd line up:

GK Burge
LB Brown
RB Sterling
CB Willis
CB Davies
LM Thomas
RM Bayliss
CM Kelly
CM Ogogo
ST Chaplin
ST Clarke-Harris
Yeah, I like that line-up, but Ogogo hasn't been pulling up any trees in his quest to make the starting 11 has he.

SlowerThanPlatt

And Kelly. It’s the problem I was alluding to last night when people wanted 3/4 changes, our players on the bench when given the chance have been equally as bad

Otis

And Kelly. It’s the problem I was alluding to last night when people wanted 3/4 changes, our players on the bench when given the chance have been equally as bad
Yup. Change these poorly performing players for other poor performing players?

Skybluefaz

GK Burge
LB Brown
RB Sterling
CB Willis
CB Davies
LM Thomas
RM Bayliss
CM Kelly
CM Ogogo
ST Chaplin
ST Clarke-Harris
I'd give that line up a go

Esoterica

It's part of the problem with the way Robins manages the squad though. Players will sit on the bench for weeks and get no game time because of his late or bizarre subs and then when we do need them they lack match sharpness. Plenty of occasions last season too where players were thrust into the starting line up having not even been in previous squads. Kelly should have been getting 20 mins here and there but if he is brought in I bet he'll look rusty. Part of the reason we've struggled to put together back to back performances. We've won 3 league games in a row once since 21st November 2015.

ccfcricoh

Agree that i think its midfield being main issue and would like to see a couple of changes as you suggest.

Dont think it'll happen though.

I'm not sure MR has the balls to drop Doyle

no_loyalty

I'm overhauling the midfield and I'm assuming Brown is available again

I'm pretty sure Robins said that Brown would miss two games, due to FL rules regarding concussion

rob9872

I'm pretty sure Robins said that Brown would miss two games, due to FL rules regarding concussion
I thought that, but checked the rules and it says 7 days. As we played early on Saturday, our game finished before 3pm. If someone at the club hasn't worked that out and anyone has a contact there, then please make it known to them! :)

Legia Sky Blue

It seems the case that players that aren't playing go up in everyone's estimation, neatly forgetting the poor performances that got them dropped in the first place. In respect of Saturday Davies obviously will replace Hyam. If Brown isn't available I would rather Sterling revert to right back & play Camwell at left instead of playing Thompson as a full back. Chaplin will obviously come in for Andreu. The only question is whether he keeps Shipley in, or brings Kelly or Ogogo in to shore things up and move Bayliss wide. My team would therefore be Burge, Sterling, Willis, Davies, Camwell, Bayliss, Kelly or Ogogo (whichever is sharper), Doyle, Thomas, Chaplin and Clarke-Harris.

Users who are viewing this thread