Saturdays atmosphere (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

We need to make the place an absolute cauldron

We are 3 wins from the premier league (we can draw a couple)

That big fuckoff cov tifo they had on the pitch Saturday needs going into the crowd, balloons, scarves, everyone wear sky blue whatever. We need it like the last game at HR, a carnival that rubs onto the players.

We never know when chances like this come around again

Especially as i thought we would be down by now 👀👀😂

Sky Blue Pete

We need to make the place an absolute cauldron

We are 3 wins from the premier league (we can draw a couple)

That big fuckoff cov tifo they had on the pitch Saturday needs going into the crowd, balloons, scarves, everyone wear sky blue whatever. We need it like the last game at HR, a carnival that rubs onto the players.

We never know when chances like this come around again

Especially as i thought we would be down by now 👀👀😂
Need to laugh and love this and you’re bang on.
Forecast looks good so yep sky blue as far as the eye can see

pusbccfc

The big thing for me is when Vik is inevitably assaulted from a Birmingham centre half that the ground let the ref know it's a foul.

Ashdown

An early goal is paramount to calm the nerves, hopefully followed by a second and then let the absolute carnival start to roar them home. I’m guessing if we were to win or even if we don’t with it being the last game of the season the fans will stay after the final whistle and the Brummies can toddle off home.

Matt smith

An early goal is paramount to calm the nerves, hopefully followed by a second and then let the absolute carnival start to roar them home. I’m guessing if we were to win or even if we don’t with it being the last game of the season the fans will stay after the final whistle and the Brummies can toddle off home.
If we lose we’ll have to just drown our sorrows

vik to score a brace

Great_Expectations

Definitely need to get that party/festival type atmosphere going, be it a sea of sky blue, banners, greeting the players beforehand etc. I’m sure fans will appreciate the need and get involved.

Massive requirement here is spreading those messages, and we have no central way of doing that. It should be our recognised supporters trusts, but for reasons (without getting into it all - there’s numerous threads on here) they don’t really hold much sway or respect these days.

Don’t see why SBT can’t pick a few ideas as a collective and use this forum as a starting point to do so.

CBS16

Easy ones to suggest and get the word out are 1. Everyone wear sky blue 2. Get behind the team ALL game 3. An early Stand up if you love city to get the whole ground involved early doors 4. Greet the players in with pyros etc if this is possible would be great fun and gave them a boost before notts county away in league 2 play offs

letsallsingtogether

An extra Drum behind the goal should do it keep them all awake.🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

Just like in the 2012 relegation you could ‘get Keogh’d’, maybe this week you could ‘get Gyo’d’ and have both your hands strapped across your face?

Boosh

Have we still got that 'THANK YOU BIRMINGHAM CITY, YOU ARE MY FAV LANDLORD' flag from the FA Cup match???

Hopefully, these are the words to the song in case anyone’s forgot:

Let's all clap together
Thank you Birmingham
You let us play at St. Andrews
And helped us win a cup
Small Heath and Aston
Digbeth and Erdington
We'll always be so grateful
Now you're our second club
CITY CITY CITY

Last edited:

theferret

Bit cringe this.

We've already got the best home atmosphere in the league according to many. All we need to do is crank up the volume even higher.

Don't need jester hats, face paints and all that family club stuff. We've never been that type of club really. Sort of thing you see at the FA Vase final or every week at Leicester.

Users who are viewing this thread