Saturdays gate… (3 Viewers)

mmttww

Very little difference then?
mr t GIF

Sky Blue Harry H

1 point off the play offs 3 games to go. We should be selling out. Everyone crying about Watford being £30, it makes very little difference clearly.
You can't sell out the whole ground (because of the Reading 1500 /safety gaps). If City sell all their possible seats, it will only be about 24k ish because of the above

Boosh

You can't sell out the whole ground (because of the Reading 1500 /safety gaps). If City sell all their possible seats, it will only be about 24k ish because of the above

It’s irrelevant really, could have 50,000 seats available we still wouldn’t have sold more than we have done

Evo1883

If we sell 22000 home tickets tomorrow, it's 86% of our maximum .. blues you'd imagine we will sell quite close to 100%

Sky Blue Harry H

If we sell 22000 home tickets tomorrow, it's 86% of our maximum .. blues you'd imagine we will sell quite close to 100%
Does that allow for the netted off areas between ours and the away fans? @Evo1883 We allow the occasional 6k away support but still have what seems like 1k/2k gap between us/them.

Evo1883

Does that allow for the netted off areas between ours and the away fans? @Evo1883 We allow the occasional 6k away support but still have what seems like 1k/2k gap between us/them.
We can only allow 25500 home fans , with segregation and block 13 being not allowed ..

Last time Leicester were In the championship they were getting about 20/21000 home fans per match so if we can get 22000 city fans through the gate in this league before away fans it's good going.. we are rebuilding this fanbase bit by bit

Grendel

Bugsy

Love to be there tomorrow, prioritised the blues game next weekend though.

I've got a spare ticket if you would like that mate, its a child one thou....PUSB
Edit: if Scott don't want it, it's free and available for who ever is struggling like

Last edited:

theferret

Yeah, I've no idea what I was thinking - What with it only being their final away game and Coventry being so far away from Brum.

There haven't been any on the previous 6 visits to the CBS where they have sold their allocation so why would next week be any different, especially at £34 quid? Last game or not, there won't be any you'll notice, perhaps 30 or 40 dotted around sat on their hands.

pusbccfc

Checked the dots for the first time since yesterday. Maybe 1000 or so left available online. Would be interesting to see if they considered opening the corner or so so distancing block tomorrow morning if they sell them over night.

Certainly think 24k tomorrow with 1700 from Reading.

SkyBlueMatt

Checked the dots for the first time since yesterday. Maybe 1000 or so left available online. Would be interesting to see if they considered opening the corner or so so distancing block tomorrow morning if they sell them over night.

Certainly think 24k tomorrow with 1700 from Reading.

Correct, 959 blue dots remaining.

Saddlebrains

Was going to say, apart from dugout area that seems spot on. You'd like to think if we were ever promoted this would be reviewed.

If we got to the prem i would say they would open Block 13 and Block 4. The Boyle sports banner in the corner will be gone anyway next year when they dont sponsor us, say that covers 350 seats.

We only really can have an extra 923 seats for home fans than are available now. Not great really

Means we can get a maximum of 26,234 City fans in

Would probably be about dead on for our support tbh

SuperFred

Also gotta bare in mind blocks 14/15/16 aren't sold out, takes out a good few hundred from the maximum possible attendance for the blues game

bigfatronssba

If we got to the prem i would say they would open Block 13 and Block 4. The Boyle sports banner in the corner will be gone anyway next year when they dont sponsor us, say that covers 350 seats.

We only really can have an extra 923 seats for home fans than are available now. Not great really

If we got to the Prem they would put the away fans in blocks 6-9, with parts of blocks 5 & 10 as segregation. Just like they did against Crewe in the JPT game with 10-13 being given to home fans

pusbccfc

Nope, they'd give away fans maximum 3000 like every single other PL side.

I think the most any club give is 3100 at Brighton. No clubs offers any more, for any fixture.

We would have away fans behind the goal for every game.

pusbccfc

If we got to the Prem they would put the away fans in blocks 6-9, with parts of blocks 5 & 10 as segregation. Just like they did against Crewe in the JPT game with 10-13 being given to home fans

Spot on. They'd spend money reconfiguring the away end both inside and possibly outside the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread