SBT NIGHT OUT (1 Viewer)

Would you meet the pricks on here for a beer?

• Yes

Votes: 36 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • If i can be arsed

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters

Saddlebrains

Who would actually go?

Im not arranging it or anything that should be @Nick Or @Sky Blue Pete i reckon they could do it.

Tavern as a venue though surely, its CCFC and free?

Genuinely interested in who would actually go if there was one

NorthernWisdom

Its not a hassle is it if someone says they'll do it. Why would i arrange it anyway? I'm not high up the food chain on here i just hand out hand jobs and make things up from my twitter sources 👀🤷
Why would you arrange it? You want to do it, you do it and stop expecting other people to do it for you. If someone else wanted to do it they probably know how to start a thread to do it.

Saddlebrains

Why would you arrange it? You want to do it, you do it and stop expecting other people to do it for you. If someone else wanted to do it they probably know how to start a thread to do it.

Fucking hell are you ok? Of all the things to throw a paddy over on here i think this might just be the most random one I've ever seen

You dont have to go you know. Its not national service

Saddlebrains

I do know it's a bit needy.

'Oh I want friends, but Im too scared to do it myself.'

Just put up, name a time and a place and be there.

Mate.

I really dont need friends off a football forum. Just thought it would be nice for people who speak everday about the club we love to meet but lets just bin it off anyway because you think its a silly idea

Stunned by this tbh

NorthernWisdom

Mate.

I really dont need friends off a football forum. Just thought it would be nice for people who speak everday about the club we love to meet but lets just bin it off anyway because you think its a silly idea

Stunned by this tbh
It takes gross stupidity for you to determine me saying you should just organise it = me thinking it's a silly idea.

What is a silly idea is starting a thread asking others to do the work for you! Just do it if you want to!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I’ll go
See you there then.

Face Off Fighting GIF by Top Rank Boxing

skybluecam

Surely if you want to do this you select a home game and arrange to meet in tavern/dhillons

I’ll be wearing a pink polo and holding a single rose with a copy of brokeback mountain in my other hand. Catch me if you can boys!

Covkid1968#

I’m always up for a beer… so yep

Users who are viewing this thread