scab or non scab? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elephanttears

Would just like to know who is going to Sixfelds or not. If you can just reply to this thread with a simple answer of scab or non scab. Just to make things clear the ones going to Sixfields need to put "scab" on their post and the ones not going need to put "non scab". Many thanks.

Grendel

Would just like to know who is going to Sixfelds or not. If you can just reply to this thread with a simple answer of scab or non scab. Just to make things clear the ones going to Sixfields need to put "scab" on their post and the ones not going need to put "non scab". Many thanks.

Where is Option 3 - the op is a twat?

Why separate our fans like this. We all need to be together to save our club whether that means going to Northampton or not. Its their choice.

Skyblueweeman

It really p***es me off when we're labelling some of our own fans as 'scabs'. If they choose to go, it's their choice...yes, they're not doing the NOPM campaign any favours, but if you think that SISU/Otium/Whatever they're called this week, are going to be significantly better off because there's still a few hundred going, then you're very much mistaken.

The players, although the seem to understand the majorities position, are probably happy to see a splattering of fans at 'home' games.

Let's disagree with those who go, but lets not be so vitriolic towards fellow fans. (unless they're from Leicester).

WM

thaiskyblue

It really p***es me off when we're labelling some of our own fans as 'scabs'. If they choose to go, it's their choice...yes, they're not doing the NOPM campaign any favours, but if you think that SISU/Otium/Whatever they're called this week, are going to be significantly better off because there's still a few hundred going, then you're very much mistaken.

The players, although the seem to understand the majorities position, are probably happy to see a splattering of fans at 'home' games.

Let's disagree with those who go, but lets not be so vitriolic towards fellow fans. (unless they're from Leicester).

WM
Agreed i'm all for NOPM, but it's their daft choice.

Moff

What a stupid f*cking boring post. I mean f*cking stupid and pathetic if anyone is not sure on my stance.

How about anyone posting that a fan is a scab can post if they are a twat or a nob?

Where is Option 3 - the op is a twat?

Boll0x.......you just made me agree with Grendel.......

Its been a bit done to death and has got a bit boring now. Those that are going have made up their minds and are buying the bull, they wont change their minds.

WOuld be nice to have them banned from the Ricoh when football comes back

James Smith

There's no call for the use of the word "scab" in relation to fellow supporters, so I'm closing this thread. You might not agree with their decision to go to Sixfields but calling them names helps nobody, it's also a bit boring as Nick says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread