scary thought.... (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

What if Wilson, Cyrus, Clarke and others have been playing in form to put themselves in the shop window. And now a new club hasn't arose, our form will decline rapidly? :thinkingabout:

Nick

Administrator
The thing is, how could anybody go out onto a pitch and not try their hardest? Any true footballer whether it is wembley or the park they should want to win that game.

ccfc92

The thing is, how could anybody go out onto a pitch and not try their hardest? Any true footballer whether it is wembley or the park they should want to win that game.

Like mcsheffery ;-)? I get what you mean, but you would work harder for a payrise agreed? And if you did loads of hard work, didn't get the pay rise, you'd feel like why bother? I'm not saying they are doing this (the players) it's just a thought for debate.

ConnorDevine

I appreciate the concept but you don't play well by choice strictly speaking, you try your hardest all the time but when you're in form stuff just goes your way, it's as much a state of mind as anything and I can't see the players giving up just because transfer window is over

ajsccfc

Even if they were completely unprofessional and only playing to get away, why would they suddenly stop rather than just keep going to raise their stock for January?

ccfc92

I'm not saying this is what they are doing. It was just another angle. Top end league one club or championship club show interest, secure club and wages... But I'm hoping our form continues!

Users who are viewing this thread