Score on Saturday (1 Viewer)

hackneyfox

We haven't won 2 on the trot
You have that away record
Something gives

4-1

kg82

I'm going to go 8-0 to us - its like a dry spell coming to an end... EXPLODES!!!!

Well seeing as your squad is 10x better than ours, on 10x the wages that our players earn and stronger than us in every single position...
I'll go for a 0-1 with Clive Platt, the tree, scoring.

Hang on where's my medication...

We'll either win it by 1 or lose it by 3

Paxman II

On the theory that we play well one game and then poorly the next then we might nick this one!
Leicester have been all over the place week in week out and the playoffs looking a far off target now so if we get at um we may pull it off with a strong Sky Blue Army contingent singing their hearts out!...well that's the theory.

coop

3-0 to them hate to say it as I worked in leceister and would love to turn them over to make my Monday morning nicer but they just seem to strong for us hope I'm wrong

C

Clive Plattini

3-1 to Leicester. Some massively overpaid under performers to score the goals. McSheff for us.

canleykid

Inconsistency is the word to describe these teams it depends how leic approach the game server they see it as a big game,the slight advantage is sheffers will gee up the lads and get them playing for us,so although I think it'll be scrappy we will win 2 0 a goal in each half

LastGarrison

2-1 to Leicester. We'll go 1-0 up in the first half and then capitulate in the second half and concede two scrappy goals.

You heard it here first.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've got the prediction league forcast of 2-1 to Leicester
smiles_407.gif

_brian_

Tough one to call this. If we can get an early goal and hang on for 90+ minutes, then I reckon we could win it 1-0. But if Leicester score first and then we struggle to get back in to the game and they get a couple more before full time then I think they'll win 3-0. However, if the first goal is a late goal for us, they might get a late goal as well, so it'll finish 1-1. All of the above might be impacted by a sending off though. So if we go 1 up and they have a man sent off then we might hang on till the end before getting another goal to seal the win at 2-0. If we go 1 up but then have a man sent off then it'll be very tough and I could see them equalising and maybe getting a winner, so you're looking at 1-1 or 2-1 to Leicester. If they get the early goal and we get a man sent off then it will be a walk in the park for them and they'll more than likely get 3 more goals on top of the early one without reply from us to make it 4-0. If we both get a man sent off it depends on in which order as that will impact the result as well - could end up being a win for us, a win for them or just a draw if that were to happen. Tough one to call.

Donnie Brasco

Tough one to call this. If we can get an early goal and hang on for 90+ minutes, then I reckon we could win it 1-0. But if Leicester score first and then we struggle to get back in to the game and they get a couple more before full time then I think they'll win 3-0. However, if the first goal is a late goal for us, they might get a late goal as well, so it'll finish 1-1. All of the above might be impacted by a sending off though. So if we go 1 up and they have a man sent off then we might hang on till the end before getting another goal to seal the win at 2-0. If we go 1 up but then have a man sent off then it'll be very tough and I could see them equalising and maybe getting a winner, so you're looking at 1-1 or 2-1 to Leicester. If they get the early goal and we get a man sent off then it will be a walk in the park for them and they'll more than likely get 3 more goals on top of the early one without reply from us to make it 4-0. If we both get a man sent off it depends on in which order as that will impact the result as well - could end up being a win for us, a win for them or just a draw if that were to happen. Tough one to call.

Do you offer betting tips too?

I reckon that you might just have got this one right.

3 - 0 to us. But I don't think this will kick us on for the rest of the season. I see a struggle to the end.
We'll win this one, then lose the next 2.

rob9872

We'll lose which will bring the trolls back on here in full flow after the game. However it matters not as this won't relegate us nor promote them and we'll all be here like Groundhog Day next season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Dunno but I predicted 1-0 at home to Barnsley last week.

Oh and I once got two numbers on the lottery.

So there.

I'd better ask my brother: first game he'd been to for 2 years and he had Platt to get the only goal! He genuinely is good at gambling.

BigCyrille

Can't see Cov scoring more than 1 in all honesty, coming from Deegan or Platt. We've only really been turned over once this year (Ipswich 3-0). Cant see Leicester doing that , but they will get more than one. Going for City to go 1-0 and lose 1-2 , both Leicester goals in 2nd half. Sorry. Same old, Same old.

sky_blue_up_north

We've not won away all season, what better place to change that.... 2-1 last minute winner, Murphy punt up field bounces over Schmeichel, Lester fan leave in droves, Sky Blue Army goes mental

Users who are viewing this thread