Scott Dann to sign for................ (1 Viewer)

Platt_The_Donkey

His family live in the area, so maybe he feels he is not ready for the big step up to Liverpool or Arsenal as of yet. On the otherhand this could begin an auction which is good news for the circus.

rob9872

Odd move. Despite last season, another relegation won't be good on his CV. At 24 with international aspirations this had to be his big move. I assume Samba is heading elsewhere instead, possibly to replace Jagielka which is where I thought Dann would go. Let's just hope the fee is large for our sake.

Chipfat

10% or 20% of profit made by brum is what Sisu will get,,, the question should be will the money be available for AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derbyskyblue

Very odd move, surely if arsenal ( yes i know they got stuffed 8-2) or liverpool come in for you then its a no brainer. And no the money wont be made available to AT. Again unfortunately a no brainer.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Blackburn are my favourites for relegation, obviously already knows Kean from the time they spent at Coventry together. Bad move for him.

Also I can't see Blackburn paying too much for him I expect the fee to be around 7 million netting us around 300-350k

Sky_Blue_Daz

Yeah strange move this, thought he would have gone to Liverpool

PVA

He'll be back in the Championship next season then.

Those people saying why doesn't he go to Arsenal, well they obviously haven't but in a bid.

AFCCOVENTRY

Maybe he is still too risky for a top club to take him.

Roger Johnson I rate as well but he only ended up at Wolves.

Marty

It is a bad move to Blackburn, but i don't think hes good enough for a top 4 side, playing for someone like Everton just outside the top 4 is his limit and would be a great move, Defo too good for Blackburn but not good enough for Arsenal :p maybe in a few years but not yet. I hope he does well where ever he plays.

Users who are viewing this thread