Scouting for Girls! (1 Viewer)

simmouk

Administrator
Anyone going to the gig tonight in the Jag?! Quite looking forward to it! I like Scouting for Girls but was never that fussed about them, but their live set REALLY impressed me at V Fest this year, so I'm hoping they play as good a set tonight! They had real energy on stage and you could tell the lead singer was genuinely happy to be on stage singing!

Bunnykins

My Daughters went to see Then at The Ricoh on Sunday They loved Them.

simmouk

Administrator
Awww, ace! Where abouts were they in the crowd? Did they see the bit where the lead singer guy took the phone from a girl at the very front and did a little one-on-one video recording with the band members on the stage?! I thought that was brill!

Bunnykins

Sorry The reply's been a long time coming :cool:

Yes they saw all of That they were Sooooo Jealous :cool:

They loved The Whole night :D They Bought The posters etc. And They Recorded Them on Their phones.

I had to pick Them and their 2 mates up They Did'nt shut up singing All The way Home.:D

Bunnykins

I just find that they repeat thmselves loads in their songs.

Take for example 'She's so lovely' they must sing that line 10,000 Times ;)

simmouk

Administrator
It's the simlicity of the lyrics that at first put me off them, and wasn't really looking forward to them, but their live act really puts a smile on my face and thats why I like them!

It's pure Pop music at the end of the day, these songs aren't made to test the thoughts and notions of the world we live in, just something we can tap our feet along to, lol.

Bunnykins

Well I guess if a Band can perform a Good Live show Thats half The Battle..

Users who are viewing this thread