Scunthorpe tickets (1 Viewer)

cyril

I'm flying back for mothers day and Im gonna go up for the game.
What's the score with tickets please, price allocation etc etc

cyril

Yeah nice one lads. The ccfc website is crap on my phone abroad. Sorry just thought someone might know

Jackoskyblue

£22.00 Adults
£15.00 Senior Citizens (Over 60)
£15.00 18 – 21 and Full Time Student (Valid ID needs to be shown at turnstile, needs photo and valid date)
£11.00 Under 18
£6.00 Under 16

£16 for coach departs at 11

Jackoskyblue

If we beat Swindon I imagine we will take loads

I would imagine if we beat Swindon we COULD take loads but this is what is says about away allocation :
-------------
This stand houses away supporters, with a maximum capacity of 1,678. However extra away seating is often made available for games such as local derbies, by sectioning off an area of the Evening Telegraph Stand
----------------
So possible 2000 maybe ? Still would be a great following

Great atmosphere in that stand a couple of years ago on a freezing cold day when we beat 'em 2-0 .... Joe Murphy was in goal for Scunthorpe that day !

shropshirecov

So important we win Saturday. Loads would travel if we took 3 points off Swindon this weekend. Thinking about it apart from maybe pompey, we'd fill every away end between now and the end of the season if we are still in contention. Momentum would really build, on and off the pitch. It's all on Saturday. Every remaining game is winable on paper.....it's on the ricoh cabbage patch grass that we struggle!

Users who are viewing this thread