sean o driscoll? (1 Viewer)

bluesky

I am not against thorn but would anybody take o driscoll now and think he could do a better job then thorn? Heard a few players say he is the best manager they have worked under,, just interested

AmyandAdamsDad

The managers job is to make things happen.Yes We all know AT has a hard (near impossible task) I think it is now apparent the better players frustrations at not seeing their ranks supported by players who can help take us to the next level are now being taken onto the pitch. In other jobs if you are constantly under staffed or working with others of a much lower skill base it can result in feeling of negativity towards Ones manager.AT =great bloke doing his best job.7 points from 10 games.Not good enough....He needs Help & all the owners are doing is slowly crucifying the poor bloke.It's said that when the Cov managers job becomes available there is always loads of interest,I bet they have no intention of even thinking of replacping AT as no other manager anywhere near our level would work in his circumstances. Thing is the owners don't care about winning games any more they know the contempt with which they are held in the City,which makes it easy for them to use our club for a tax black hole & send their bully boy stewards to take banners & search kids & old folk.
So in answer, No to a new manager.
Yes new owners.."Do one Sisu"

TommyAtkins

O'Driscoll won't be interested.

If we lose Thorn, for whatever reason, we will end up with Mark Robins, Peter Reid or Bobby Gould

bluesky

Fair enough,, I like thorn i was just interested, I don't think sisu will be doing one untill they can actually see no way out, ie, league 1 with a shit team and no fans so no chance of either a cup run or players holding any value

rob9872

I'd rather see Harrison out and someone like O'Driscoll in alongside him (George and John) but I doubt AT would want or accept that as it would clealrly undermine him. I just think the old fashioned style of Harrison are polar ends to what he is used to and fail to see the value he adds to what we're trying to achieve.

Users who are viewing this thread