Season ticket rethink ? ..the Robins factor. (1 Viewer)

eastwoodsdustman

They do go football, every saturday morning with Bedworth Eagles.

We're going to League Two because of SISU, you realise that don't you?

Can you really not fathom why people refuse to continue the funding of such venture?

You've watched Dragons Den before surely? Imagine you was one of them and I came to you with a proposal of funding my venture (ccfc) without a return, what would you say?

I'd say get to Wembley and you're on!

Nick

Administrator
They do go football, every saturday morning with Bedworth Eagles.

We're going to League Two because of SISU, you realise that don't you?

Can you really not fathom why people refuse to continue the funding of such venture?

You've watched Dragons Den before surely? Imagine you was one of them and I came to you with a proposal of funding my venture (ccfc) without a return, what would you say?

You are funding it though aren't you? That's my point. It's all well and good people going on about not funding it but they are by going to Wembley.

I don't judge going to watch CCFC as a business investment strangely enough. The same as I don't only want to go when we are winning. I go to watch CCFC play. Nothing more or nothing less. If I based going to watch the team I support based on ROI then I am pretty sure I wouldn't be a city fan.

Why are you trying to preach about people funding CCFC when you are aboard the Wembley wagon?

letsallsingtogether

No No No till the scum have gone I am out.
Will still go to some games but no ST.

skybluebeduff

You are funding it though aren't you? That's my point. It's all well and good people going on about not funding it but they are by going to Wembley.

I don't judge going to watch CCFC as a business investment strangely enough. The same as I don't only want to go when we are winning. I go to watch CCFC play. Nothing more or nothing less. If I based going to watch the team I support based on ROI then I am pretty sure I wouldn't be a city fan.

Why are you trying to preach about people funding CCFC when you are aboard the Wembley wagon?
Again Nick, why are you so concerned about £32 to SISU, is it really that shocking that a CCFC fan who's traveled half the Country in 6 months to watch CCFC will go to Wembley? You're really pushing the boundaries of this way more than I am trying to convince you not buy an ST next season.

Your previous posts prove this mate, just have a look. I might just increase my posts about NOPM just to catch up with you. Even though I don't even preach NOPM many times at all...

Users who are viewing this thread