Season ticket update (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Why is it always last minute with tickets?

Surely they could have made a decision two weeks ago as to whether the card would be in place and got tickets out earlier rather than trying to cram everything into the last couple of days.

Real amateur hour.

(No I haven’t received my tickets)

That is the thing though isn't it. It happens every time. You'd think they'd learn from each experience but they never ever do and the same thing ends up happening again and again.

Greggs

Still fuck all arrived. Bit of a piss take now!!!

Irish Sky Blue

£25 voucher has arrived… which isn’t actually £25 as you can only use the fucker online. The obligatory £5.95 shopping whether you’re buying a sock or 50 shirts is a bit annoying. Wouldn’t be so bad if it actually arrived in a timely manner.

Ordered 2 shirts and a tracksuit over 2 weeks ago and still nothing. Had hoped it’d be here before Sunday but not looking likely now. 😢
You can use it in the shop. I was there today sorting some tickets out, my mate bought a coat paying part of the cost with the voucher.

ajsccfc

My ticket's arrived. Unfortunately the hologram's missing, there's no such team as 'the spungos' and they seem to be printed on some sort of cracker

RlbdNLS.gif

Reactions: SBT

Greggs

Looks like I'll be kicking off at the turnstiles then. Fucking joke. Absolute cunts. Fuck off if we have to arrive 3 hours early to fucking queue. Fuming

WestEndAgro

Paper ticket's arrived for Forest, but no vouchers, presumably they'll come separately 🇧🇼👊🇧🇼

Sbarcher

Reply from the ccfc store with my query that the voucher code could not be accepted - "we don't issue the vouchers, contact the ticket office".

Think I'll leave it for a while until things start to settle down.

skybluepm2

You can use it in the shop. I was there today sorting some tickets out, my mate bought a coat paying part of the cost with the voucher.

Ah balls, too late 🤣 good to know although they should’ve referenced in the letter. To be fair, I’ve just had an email saying it’s been despatched so can’t knock it. My delay on the shirts and tracksuits must be due to shirt stock (or lack of it).

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
My tickets for the Forest and Reading matches arrived safely today 👍

Always seems to be a problem at the start of the season

Hopefully now we are long term based in Coventry and dealing with the pandemic there will no such problems in future

Greggs

That's appalling, no doubt youre going to have to spend a few hours tomorrow fucking about at the ticket office.
They need a good look at what went wrong here to prevent it happening again.
I've a feeling it's due to the lack of posties around my area. I'm waiting for an item off Ebay too that's late - so I'm more inclined to go with that reasoning. Still, the club shouldn't have left it this late. Ticket office this afternoon I think mate!

clint van damme

I've a feeling it's due to the lack of posties around my area. I'm waiting for an item off Ebay too that's late - so I'm more inclined to go with that reasoning. Still, the club shouldn't have left it this late. Ticket office this afternoon I think mate!

Yeah, as much as its a pain I think getting it sorted today is the best option if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread