Season tickets for 2024/2025 season (16 Viewers)

AOM

Even standard season tickets?! Or is it just kids zone?! Am I fuck reporting to them if I decide not to go.

Sounds like just the Family Zone.
Good question though, how would they find out if you weren't attending? Can't see stewards going round doing a head count

SBT

The club are asking fans to attend 14 home matches , keeping kids up once a month until an hour or 2 later than normal isn't going to make them fall asleep at their desk the next day after just the 8 or 9 hours of sleep ffs .
We had 10 midweek evening home games in the league this season by my count (a quick glance, may be wrong). The scheduling is going to be even more irregular this year. I’m glad it works out bringing your kids to the games, but there are plenty of legitimate reasons why it won’t work for other families.

It’s a demographic we should be encouraging to attend regularly, instead we’re putting more restrictions on them than anyone else in the building.

Balli001

Sounds like just the Family Zone.
Good question though, how would they find out if you weren't attending? Can't see stewards going round doing a head count
Check the scan on the tickets against the turnstiles

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Paid for it anyway you fat spastic

Warning Red Light GIF by Mashed

Evo1883

We had 10 midweek evening home games in the league this season by my count (a quick glance, may be wrong). The scheduling is going to be even more irregular this year. I’m glad it works out bringing your kids to the games, but there are plenty of legitimate reasons why it won’t work for other families.

It’s a demographic we should be encouraging to attend regularly, instead we’re putting more restrictions on them than anyone else in the building.

I'm not sure why people would pay for something they can't attend ?

Maybe the answer is to reduce the price of kids tickets generally as a single purchase so fans don't feel forced to buy in the family zone to save money

20 - 25 quid is silly money for kids to attend

Alex1987

I'm not being touchy , I just have never understood why parents get so bothered about keeping a kid up a couple hours later than normal once here or there .. parent as you wish but kids generally have more energy than me and you

With all due respect, having a young child go to sleep at midnight and then still wake up at 7am f***s both there day and yours and possibly the next two or three. It's not the same as me or you having a late night and muddling through.

MrBlueFace

Maybe the answer is to reduce the price of kids tickets generally as a single purchase so fans don't feel forced to buy in the family zone to save money
Perhaps they have a bad month or two through illness etc, they want us to report that. Fuck off

JAM See

I don't agree with the revoking of STs , but why are you buying them anyways if you can only make Saturday games as we've always had midweek matches , and Friday and Sunday matches
Awaydays.

Last edited:

Evo1883

With all due respect, having a young child go to sleep at midnight and then still wake up at 7am f***s both there day and yours and possibly the next two or three. It's not the same as me or you having a late night and muddling through.

Well I've literally done this with both my girls , they're doing just great at school

Viktor17

I'm not being touchy , I just have never understood why parents get so bothered about keeping a kid up a couple hours later than normal once here or there .. parent as you wish but kids generally have more energy than me and you
Do you have kids? Genuine question?

Very generalist view either way. Kids also change mind an hour before going because they do or they're sick - is that the tipping point to have their ST revoked!!!?

The overall premise is correct, the language used and detail not hit mark for me.

I will still buy both my kids STs, ultimately should be my choice then what I do with them. But there we go, they will be able to tell their mates they have been banned from going if fixtures don't fall well!

ccfcricoh

Nail on head - they need to just get the kids matchday prices right and this all makes sense...

why buy a season ticket if you can only attend half the games

Evo1883

Do you have kids? Genuine question?

Very generalist view either way. Kids also change mind an hour before going because they do or they're sick - is that the tipping point to have their ST revoked!!!?

The overall premise is correct, the language used and detail not hit mark for me.

I will still buy both my kids STs, ultimately should be my choice then what I do with them. But there we go, they will be able to tell their mates they have been banned from going if fixtures don't fall well!
Have 2 girls that have had season tickets since they were young , yes

SBT

Making Family Zone admission this competitive also implies the club know it’s the only place in the ground that comes remotely close to offering value for money for families. Surely that needs addressing too?

Evo1883

Making Family Zone admission this competitive also implies the club know it’s the only place in the ground that comes remotely close to offering value for money for families. Surely that needs addressing too?
Well yes the cost of kids at our matches is atrocious if you can't buy in the family zone , that's the real problem

Evo1883

Well, if you don't attend you 'must' put your tickets on the exchange. Its confusing
I think that's so other people can use the ticket in your absence , which is something that's done at lots of clubs

The revoking not so sure

SBT

Well I buy a season ticket knowing I won’t be able to attend every game, especially in midweek - I prefer to stay involved though, and the club gets my money regardless. Are you saying I should just not bother instead? I’d like to keep attending, but if I’m not wanted then I can spend the cash elsewhere.

Evo1883

Well I buy a season ticket knowing I won’t be able to attend every game, especially in midweek - I prefer to stay involved though, and the club gets my money regardless. Are you saying I should just not bother instead? I’d like to keep attending, but if I’m not wanted then I can spend the cash elsewhere.
I'm sure you will spend the cash elsewhere SBT , somebody will just buy your tickets

Evo1883

But your approach may differ to person A,B,C,D no one is more entitled than any other. Having been through that yourself.

I've never understood why parents are so bothered about keeping kids awake a couple hours longer once here and there ..

If there is a reason they absolutely have to be asleep by 9pm then great

Evo1883

Why are people buying season tickets if they can't attend almost half the games? Just buy individual match tickets. This is a non issue.

In fairness , and it's been mentioned .. buying in the family zone saved alot of money as our ticketing prices for kids is pretty atrocious and one of the worst in the league for single match tickets

That needs addressing and then I'd say I agree totally

pusbccfc

Well done Doug.

We can't throw money away because people decide not to show up most of the season. That part of the ground is half empty every game, even those which are sold out. There's plenty who missed out on JSB cheap tickets and plenty who would love to buy a regular matchday ticket there.

Users who are viewing this thread