Season tickets for 2024/2025 season (23 Viewers)

ccfcricoh

Christ football fans are painful.

last season horrendously late announcements for season ticket prices etc = record number sold

Cocked up United game by getting tickets on sale too late = sold out

There's over 3 months until anyone needs to use that season ticket and already people whinging, it will make no difference to sales whether they are on sale tomorrow or the 1st June

rob9872

last season horrendously late announcements for season ticket prices etc = record number sold

There's over 3 months until anyone needs to use that season ticket and already people whinging, it will make no difference to sales whether they are on sale tomorrow or the 1st June
Shocked and disappointed that you're outraged at their outrage.

Annoying that I've commented looking outraged at your outrage about the outrage.

ccfcricoh

Shocked and disappointed that you're outraged at their outrage.

Annoying that I've commented looking outraged at your outrage about the outrage.
well now im outraged i've appeared outraged and this has caused further outrage....

Mucca Mad Boys

Anyone who wants a ST will get one and if you believe we’re destined for the Premiership, then again, you’ll get one to not miss out in the future.

All these excuses about prices or non-Saturday KO times are superfluous. Our ticket prices this season are cheaper than they were 10+ years ago.

clint van damme

We must remember the club is being run properly now. Just because certain aspects don’t align with our expectations that doesn’t mean they failed / king dropped bollock etc etc.

same with sheaf now - all cards stacked in our favour, if he’s going, fine, but only for OUR valuation.

king absolutely rinsed sporting for every last penny, I’m 100% confident he will get best price.

club is on upward trajectory- let’s enjoy the off season and go again in August - it’s going to be good one.

Was with you right up until the end when you said off season!

Alex1987

My Guess for Early Bird:

Premier League Package: £500
Premium: £500
Standard: £440

Family Zone:
Adult £300
Junior: £75

and perhaps second adult higher than first adult (2 adults per junior)

Robinshio

My Guess for Early Bird:

Premier League Package: £500
Premium: £500
Standard: £440

Family Zone:
Adult £300
Junior: £75

and perhaps second adult higher than first adult (2 adults per junior)
1 adult + 1 child needs to be at least as high as standard adult - and then throw the 2nd child in for £75 = There cannot be any benefit for somebody buying an extra seat - it needs to at least be on par

rob9872

1 adult + 1 child needs to be at least as high as standard adult - and then throw the 2nd child in for £75 = There cannot be any benefit for somebody buying an extra seat - it needs to at least be on par
Would agree if they open it to up to other areas outside of the family zone.

Hobo

Whilst agreeing with you I think the point WLAD was making is you have already spent good money with the club but by losing you're card it cost you £15 but someone who has't spent any money gets theirs..

Well new members (and they have spent money on a season ticket) have to have a card. Also I know Coventry rugby club brought in a charge of £5 every time someone one said I left my season ticket at home can you print me a ticket to get in?
It wasn't just one or two each week it was a surprising number each home game ( often the same people) wasting the time of ticket office staff who were already very busy with match day tasks.

Totally agree, there's seats around me that have been empty all season. You can tell it's an adult who's bought two seats because it's cheaper than one outside the family zone.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I don’t really understand why an adult in the family zone is any cheaper than the standard price elsewhere. Cheap junior prices yes, of course.
Yeah that also puzzles me.

Senior citizens being so much cheaper is a strange one too as the *average* senior citizen has waaaaay more money than the *average* 20-30 year old with (especially) or without kids etc. I understand changing that may hugely disadvantage people who have supported the club for their entire lives who struggle financially, so I am not saying I want it changed, but things aren't like they used to be in that regard.

Skyblue Bangkok

H

Senior citizens being so much cheaper is a strange one too as the *average* senior citizen has waaaaay more money than the *average* 20-30 year old with (especially) or without kids etc. I understand changing that may hugely disadvantage people who have supported the club for their entire lives who struggle financially, so I am not saying I want it changed, but things aren't like they used to be in that regard.
Have you seen what the Uk pension is it's not a lot unless you have a good private pension.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Senior citizen price deduction this season was 40 pounds I seem to remember works out at 1.74 per game. A lot haven’t got massive private pensions we are not all Grendel.

napolimp

H

Have you seen what the Uk pension is it's not a lot unless you have a good private pension.

This is correct, but also @GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee is correct. This is the problem with lumping everyone into one category, a pensioner could be paying themselves 100k a year from a private pension, hardly needs a reduced price ST. By same token a pensioner could be struggling to put food on the table, this is why means tested exists. Obviously can't really work in an industry such as sports when it comes to selling tickets, but don't understand it elsewhere - for example, TV license.

rob9872

I'd advocate for free child ST for under 16's in the family zone, with 1 full paying adult. Could even make it 2 free child tickets.
Disagree, too many will get one 'just in case' if its free. Even a nominal £50 prevents most of that and I speak as someone who would benefit with a paying junior.

wingy

It was only 10%at Wembley, can't remember what it was at the start this season but I paid full wack when I got mine late not everyone has the means but, I guess the other option is means testing .
It's a tough one it used to be sixty then 65 (66) currently statutory,75 when Rishi has his way, pretty sure it's at 10% at the CBS too.

skybluegod

This is correct, but also @GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee is correct. This is the problem with lumping everyone into one category, a pensioner could be paying themselves 100k a year from a private pension, hardly needs a reduced price ST. By same token a pensioner could be struggling to put food on the table, this is why means tested exists. Obviously can't really work in an industry such as sports when it comes to selling tickets, but don't understand it elsewhere - for example, TV license.

I will highlight it's not a pensioner ticket. It is also for students (who are skint), Armed Forces pers (i think it should be all public sector personally but it helps me so not complaining) and also U21's.

napolimp

Disagree, too many will get one 'just in case' if its free. Even a nominal £50 prevents most of that and I speak as someone who would benefit with a paying junior.

You think? I'd have thought it would cut down on the amount of people getting an extra "childs" seat in the family zone, as at the moment it's actually cheaper to buy an Adult+Child than it is to buy a single Adult elsewhere in the ground. Whilst still being a major encouragement for people to bring their kids - future fan base. At the end of the day, I don't think people would bother doing what some are dong now - purchasing an Adult in the FZ with a child ST they don't use, if it was the same price to sit anywhere else in the ground (barring premium).

MalcSB

They did change the age for the concession from 60 to 65 for this season.

No concessions for Premier Package

napolimp

Bit of a random question, but does anyone know if someone who has a half season ticket one season, would be guaranteed a full season ticket the following season (the same way a full ST holder would be guaranteed one)?

MalcSB

You do know that free TV licenses aren't a thing any more, don't you?

napolimp

You do know that free TV licenses aren't a thing any more, don't you?

Yeah, but it was the first thing that popped into my head as it only changed a few years ago. I guess bus travel might have been a better example, or prescriptions.

Brighton Sky Blue

Richard Overson pays mine
Excited John Cena GIF by WWE

Users who are viewing this thread