Season Tickets!!! (1 Viewer)

Balli001

Can I just renew my cunting season ticket without having to wait AGAIN for premier league packages to fuck off
Add renew ticket to your basket them you can change the option once you are in the basket phase

hill83

Carnage already. I’m just going to go down the ticket office sometime this month.

I can renew my dads.
Can’t renew mine as it’s a carer one but it won’t be this season.
Can’t renew my sons as can’t do it through my dads account even though his account is in his network and can’t do it logged into my sons account as it needs to be bought alongside an adult ticket.

Party time

Saddlebrains

Carnage already. I’m just going to go down the ticket office sometime this month.

I can renew my dads.
Can’t renew my sons as can’t do it through my dads account even through his account is in his network and can’t do it logged into my sons account as it needs to be bought alongside an adult ticket.

Party time

People like you who cant work computers and cause queues at the ticket office are a disgrace and i for one hope you get down there and have a really pleasant time and get it sorted in a few minutes tbh

Jake22

No option to pay by finance when renewing mine atm. Hopefully the site is just having some issues.
I just read the press release again, as that's what i was looking for.

"You will also be able to pay in monthly instalments with V12 Finance - this will be available shortly."

Governmac

I just read the press release again, as that's what i was looking for.

"You will also be able to pay in monthly instalments with V12 Finance - this will be available shortly."

Nice one, I looked at the Q&A and it states:

Can we pay via finance/direct debit?

Yes, you will be able to pay using the V12 Finance option – this will show as a payment option.

Bit annoying it isn't up and running atm, but not the end of the world.

SeaSeeEffCee

How is there already so few available? Wanted to move ours from last year but there is no decent options at all in the west stand.

edgy

Maybe the cynic in me, but is the V12 option being held back to get more cash upfront? Or do V12 pay the full sum to the club and then recoup from us?

GIMOC

Maybe the cynic in me, but is the V12 option being held back to get more cash upfront? Or do V12 pay the full sum to the club and then recoup from us?

you would hope instalments becomes available by the end of the week before they go off sale again. also any reason why I can’t add my two sons in one transaction? I don’t wanna have to login into all 3 accounts and purchase manually

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
you would hope instalments becomes available by the end of the week before they go off sale again. also any reason why I can’t add my two sons in one transaction? I don’t wanna have to login into all 3 accounts and purchase manually
Are you set up to manage tickets or just assign? If you go to View Account Menu > Account Management > Network, you can check and edit these settings (this of course might not be your problem 😬) -
1686053652435.png

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Said before currently sit in 21(very saleable seat due to Premier League Packets) that seat will not be released untill July 10th a month after that deal ends. I'll want to purchase 3 seats on that day hopefully from people with children moving to the family zone.This family zone will be over subscribed IMO .Where will they sit them then?

NorthernWisdom

Said before currently sit in 21(very saleable seat due to Premier League Packets) that seat will not be released untill July 10th a month after that deal ends. I'll want to purchase 3 seats on that day hopefully from people with children moving to the family zone.This family zone will be over subscribed IMO .Where will they sit them then?
With @JimmyHillsbeard ?

slondonskyblue

Anyone using V12 Finance, you are far better getting an interest free credit card and paying it off yourself over say 12 months - save on the arrangement fee.

Alex1987

3xAdults and 2xU14s in the FZ. 5 minutes including assinging all the correct accounts and a bank verification - straightforward. £850 - bargain.

clint van damme

I can renew my dads.
Can’t renew my sons as can’t do it through my dads account even though his account is in his network and can’t do it logged into my sons account as it needs to be bought alongside an adult ticket.

Party time

Do you know anyone who works in IT, maybe they could give you a hand

Perryccfc

Something that has pissed me off, on my account I have a measly 330 loyalty points. I have, for the first time, logged into my daughters account (never logged into before) and she has 520! Wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread