Season Tickets!!! (4 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Quick question, do you season tickets need printing out at home or are they coming by post?
The ticket office will be sending a printer in the post for you to print them out. Once the system has seen that you've printed them the ticket office will send your season ticket out in the post to themselves for you to pick up from them before the first game of the season. Clear?

pusbccfc

JSB section already packed.

I knew people would begin to move over. It's too good of a deal.

pusbccfc

thats weird it didn't even show the v12 website or redirect for me. Just went to payment screen asking for debit card details. Its a good job i put £550 aside saved each month and just added £200 today to pay for adult £400, under 18 £225 for my 14 year old lad and under 14 £125 including jsb membership for my four year old lad

Yeah, no V12 option

robbiethemole

The ticket office will be sending a printer in the post for you to print them out. Once the system has seen that you've printed them the ticket office will send your season ticket out in the post to themselves for you to pick up from them before the first game of the season. Clear?
bloody hell!! that's a very @Greggs sort of reply, I don't think we can cope with two of you buggers on here

Johnnythespider

Just renewed mine and my lads, I'm "left leg aisle" also states restrictions applied whatever that means.

• Haha
Reactions: AOM

edgy

Screenshot_20230607_085129_Chrome.jpg Family Zone proving very popular and sounds like a lot of new ST holders in there. I know of 7 new holders from 2 families alone.

Will certainly make the North Stand look a bit better.

shmmeee

Is finance not available for family zone tickets? Get the option for a single adult but not when I’ve got three in the FZ, just shows debit card at that point…

GIMOC

Is finance not available for family zone tickets? Get the option for a single adult but not when I’ve got three in the FZ, just shows debit card at that point…

some have said it’s showing but my brother can’t see it available

edgy

some have said it’s showing but my brother can’t see it available

It is a bit weird, as I spend all day yesterday putting tickets in the basket and then seeing no option for V12. Got to around 5pm yesterday and finally the option appeared for me underneath the direct/credit card option. Maybe worth clearing cache etc??

shmmeee

It is a bit weird, as I spend all day yesterday putting tickets in the basket and then seeing no option for V12. Got to around 5pm yesterday and finally the option appeared for me underneath the direct/credit card option. Maybe worth clearing cache etc??

In the family zone?

The option wasn’t there at all at first, now shows for standard tickets but not FZ

AOM

I heard the club decided to go with this option over renewing Hamer's contract... shame if true

edgy

In the family zone?

The option wasn’t there at all at first, now shows for standard tickets but not FZ

Yeah in FZ. Got 3 tickets yesterday afternoon in Block 31 on V12. Although if you have access to any other credit, I would use that. V12 is interest free but has a hefty "arrangement fee"

tom88

I cannot see the V12 option?

It only allows me to use Credit/Debit card, am I missing something?

Perryccfc

They've changed the FZ, 10 minutes ago I could see huge amounts of singles in there, they have now all been greyed out. They will lose a lot of sales if they don't resolve that. Need to try shuffle some about, moving them down by 1 seat to group singles together for other families to buy.

Last edited:

GIMOC

I’ll let him know.

shmmeee

Is it worth waiting until STs are released ? Do we reckon there’ll be a decent selection of seats pop up. What’s there now if pretty crap tbh

edgy

Is it worth waiting until STs are released ? Do we reckon there’ll be a decent selection of seats pop up. What’s there now if pretty crap tbh

Maybe but if you're after FZ tickets then I'm not sure many will become available in there. We didnt sell many there last season surely as it was the same price to be sat on the half way line.

shmmeee

Maybe but if you're after FZ tickets then I'm not sure many will become available in there. We didnt sell many there last season surely as it was the same price to be sat on the half way line.

The main thing I’m looking for is seats that don’t have a lot of steps up/down. Family Zone is ideal cos of the cost, but I’d take Standard or Premium if there’s seats near an exit. Just wondering if a load of people will have moved to the FZ freeing up a bunch of seats.

Users who are viewing this thread