Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

edgy

They will have to extend the FZ surely? The single ticket issue is shite.

They cant now really. They'll have sold and renewed tickets in the next block along for more money.

rob9872

Need singles in FZ or any single natch tickets can't be near family or friends. We've purposely left a gap hoping to get another ticket but currently restricted.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

They've changed the FZ, 10 minutes ago I could see huge amounts of singles in there, they have now all been greyed out. They will lose a lot of sales if they don't resolve that. Need to try shuffle some about, moving them down by 1 seat to group singles together for other families to buy.
There's definitely ticketing systems that won't let you leave a single seat next to you.

AJB1983

It’s a bit weird for me - we’ve moved around to sit next to our friends who are new ST holders - but on the renewal it only gave the option for the premier league package in our old seats….. I didn’t pursue the purchase so just went and added new season tickets where I wanted and assigned them to the relevant existing people.

however, our old ones are still showing to be renewed and haven’t been released for sale.
Sure they’ll sort it at some point - there’s clearly been a lot of take up.
Edit: I should have just clicked thru and changed the price and seats if possible on renewal. Sure the system will sort it as I’ve just tried to do it again and it won’t let me as I’ve already bought them and assigned them to us again.

Last edited:

AJB1983

Also, surely they would have to leave some seats free for people who want to come up to odd games and not commit to a season ticket, but want to go in family zone?
Otherwise may as well make it that season tickets are mandatory.

AJB1983

It doesn't make it clear but pretty simple after adding the PL package to your basket. Click on CLASS then your normal price will appear to purchase.
Ah, didn’t do that, should have gone through the process, but then wanted to move blocks anyway.

Sky Blue Pete

leaving single seats is a massive cock up in the FZ when by definition you HAVE to buy at least 2 tickets.

as said above dont think they can extend it, so anyone that misses out will just have to pay more to sit elsewhere!
That would need to be communicated as they said in the initial comms that the family zone would extend if needed

ccfcricoh

That would need to be communicated as they said in the initial comms that the family zone would extend if needed
true - i dont see how they extend it now with people paying more in the blocks they extend it to though.

We shall see i suppose, i imagine loads of spares will pop up on the 3rd and it may not become an issue

Telfer85

I know of 5 that will become available together in block 31 as we are having to move but waiting till 3rd July to look at other seats. Why they can’t just release season tickets seats if the supporter number has bought a season ticket elsewhere is puzzling.

Nick

Administrator
If they aren't going to extend the family zone they probably need to have a think as they had previously said that they would.

shmmeee

One block of six, three of four, one three and six doubles left in the FZ then it’s all singles.

Nick

Administrator
Could the Family Zone be expanded?

"Yeah, absolutely. Part of the comments I've seen is the north stand can be expanded. We'd love it to be a vibrant, huge area where people can come in at hugely good value and make that a go-to.

Question is how are they going to do that now?

Nobbie_67

Anyone who has renewed their ST already, but was unable to renew a junior ST next to them (as not being purchased at the same time) will need to ring the ticket office (0247 699 1987 - Option 1) to get it done. Took 50 mins to get answered when only 7th in queue initially, but all sorted quickly once I got through.

shmmeee

Anyone who has renewed their ST already, but was unable to renew a junior ST next to them (as not being purchased at the same time) will need to ring the ticket office (0247 699 1987 - Option 1) to get it done. Took 50 mins to get answered when only 7th in queue initially, but all sorted quickly once I got through.

As soon as I pressed Option 1 it hung up on me :(

Hutch11

Surely it doesn't matter if the extend the FZ to include 30, 29, 28 ,27 etc.
It will only impact those that have renewed with kids and I'm sure it couldn't be hard to adjust any overpayment they may have made
Those adults that have renewed and don't have kids will have had to pay the price anyhow

edgy

It will only impact those that have renewed with kids and I'm sure it couldn't be hard to adjust any overpayment they may have made
Those adults that have renewed and don't have kids will have had to pay the price anyhow

It probably could be done, however could create a logistical/admin nightmare.

I have tickets in 31 but if 29 opens up, I will want to move there. As will everyone else. And that's on top of the refunds they'd have to process.

Telfer85

I can’t see them extending the family zone much further. Doug has already said he wants to increase revenues on ticket sales and has reduced kids prices elsewhere in the stadium (rightly so).

If he’s going to increase revenues I can’t see him selling a whole stand with an adult only paying £250 a pop.

Sky Blue Pete

I can’t see them extending the family zone much further. Doug has already said he wants to increase revenues on ticket sales and has reduced kids prices elsewhere in the stadium (rightly so).

If he’s going to increase revenues I can’t see him selling a whole stand with an adult only paying £250 a pop.
As has been pointed out they have said they would and will cause an issue if they don’t

Theonlywayisskyblue

I've managed to get 2 for me and my son in 32 but it won't let me proceed without assigning my son's ticket. Anybody know how I do that ? I can't put his name in as he's not a member - he's 14

hill83

If they do that I’ll be able to get a second printer with the money I’ll be getting back

Users who are viewing this thread