Season tickets (1 Viewer)

Greggs

E-tickets still not arrived in the post, club is a fucking shambles - at least we've spent 20million on 2 shit forwards though.....

Perryccfc

Are you a wum? Or have you seen Grendel recently and you’re having a ‘hold my beer’ moment?

Grendel

Are you a wum? Or have you seen Grendel recently and you’re having a ‘hold my beer’ moment?

So nice I’m in your mind even as we approach midnight. How cute.

JAM See

1693603495806.png

Am I up, down, or just plain baffled?

Greggs

Will have to think carefully before investing anymore of my money in this shit show

MTK

I've heard people saying they can't renew next year because under the new TV deal, more games are likely to be switched away from Saturday 3pm. If your work pattern or other commitments don't allow you to make it on Friday or Monday nights or lunchtimes, what do you do? Could be an interesting next renewal period for multiple reasons.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I've heard people saying they can't renew next year because under the new TV deal, more games are likely to be switched away from Saturday 3pm. If your work pattern or other commitments don't allow you to make it on Friday or Monday nights or lunchtimes, what do you do? Could be an interesting next renewal period for multiple reasons.
This is what happens when you sell your soul to Sky.Just when attendances are on the up they add more games to the package like you say interesting come start of next season.

CV22SBA

This is what happens when you sell your soul to Sky.Just when attendances are on the up they add more games to the package like you say interesting come start of next season.
It's not just a Cov problem either. I read something the other day that Leicester will probably be changed and if us or Bristol City make it to the 4th round of the cup then our next Saturday home 3pm game will be on Feb 10th.

CJ_covblaze

We were only talking the other day about when they’ll go on sale. February or March would be my guess. Can guarantee the early bird and PLP deadline will be well before the fixtures are confirmed either way.

Brighton Sky Blue

Does the new deal apply to League 1?

Saddlebrains

It's not just a Cov problem either. I read something the other day that Leicester will probably be changed and if us or Bristol City make it to the 4th round of the cup then our next Saturday home 3pm game will be on Feb 10th.

Yep I've already decided I wont be renewing, will be the first time since Northampton.

Just cant justify the outlay for so little return in this current climate, and im sure there are a lot in the same boat

rob9872

I understand those with work commitments that can't attend, but the price of individual match tickets you can miss half the games and still be worthwhile. Also helps on away tickets and takes a lot of hassle buying and collecting. If people aren't renewing because of perceived entertainment value then that's a whole different argument of course. Personally I can't be that results orientated but respect the choice of others, especially if funds are tight.

Sky Blue Harry H

I understand those with work commitments that can't attend, but the price of individual match tickets you can miss half the games and still be worthwhile. Also helps on away tickets and takes a lot of hassle buying and collecting. If people aren't renewing because of perceived entertainment value then that's a whole different argument of course. Personally I can't be that results orientated but respect the choice of others, especially if funds are tight.

100% agree with this Rob 👋👍

Legia Sky Blue

Yep I've already decided I wont be renewing, will be the first time since Northampton.

Just cant justify the outlay for so little return in this current climate, and im sure there are a lot in the same boat

Its your right to do what you want of course, and I appreciate its not neccessarily financially viable for some, but what will you do if next season these players and/ or new players form themselves into a decent team? Individual match tickets are likely to remain exponentially high compared to season tickets, so if you then decide to go to games on a game by game basis it will cost you. Unless of course you intend not to go, whatever performances the side put in!

wingy

Bloody hell that must have stung and I paid it, guess it's just the product going through a cycle?

Saddlebrains

Its your right to do what you want of course, and I appreciate its not neccessarily financially viable for some, but what will you do if next season these players and/ or new players form themselves into a decent team? Individual match tickets are likely to remain exponentially high compared to season tickets, so if you then decide to go to games on a game by game basis it will cost you. Unless of course you intend not to go, whatever performances the side put in!

I see your point but for me its all about going with the kids

I've been there done that going with mates, getting shitfaced whether it was a night game, Saturday game, whatever

If there are only the rumoured 8 or 9 Saturday 3pm games, lets say we have plans for 1 or 2 of them games anyway so cant attend, i cant see the reasoning behind forking out the cash for the 6 or 7 games we will get to attend

Legia Sky Blue

Will be interesting to see how they schedule the TV games. Hopefully the majority will still be at weekends, even if they are spread over staggered kick off times.

theferret

I see your point but for me its all about going with the kids

I've been there done that going with mates, getting shitfaced whether it was a night game, Saturday game, whatever

If there are only the rumoured 8 or 9 Saturday 3pm games, lets say we have plans for 1 or 2 of them games anyway so cant attend, i cant see the reasoning behind forking out the cash for the 6 or 7 games we will get to attend

Most will still be weekends though, early Saturday, late Saturday and on Sundays. Friday nights are ok too (not for some I appreciate). It's Monday nights that are the real headache, hopefully we won't have too many of those.

CV22SBA

Most will still be weekends though, early Saturday, late Saturday and on Sundays. Friday nights are ok too (not for some I appreciate). It's Monday nights that are the real headache, hopefully we won't have too many of those.
We copied the yanks with Monday night football. Watch this space to copy them with Thursday night football. Its about the only day of the week league football is not played.

Nuskyblue

Monday night is the worst, it should make a shit day better but it somehow makes it worse. Weirdly I like a midweek evening game... go figure

Users who are viewing this thread