Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

When do we think this complete mess will be sorted? We must be the only team in the country without one season ticket being sold. Surely the powers of control (whoever that is now because its all gone so quiet TF) must know this!! This will be our lowest supported season for a very long time. As long as SISU are in control, I will not renew even if we stay at the Ricoh!!

SkyBlueHomer

When do we think this complete mess will be sorted? We must be the only team in the country without one season ticket being sold. Surely the powers of control (whoever that is now because its all gone so quiet TF) must know this!! This will be our lowest supported season for a very long time. As long as SISU are in control, I will not renew even if we stay at the Ricoh!!

If it helps I was told by TF at the Ryton forum season tickets would be available from end of June, wish I had asked him which season though........

ajsccfc

They're saying once we're out of admin it'll be a cavalcade of fun with season tickets and replica shirts coming out the yazoo.

sky_blue_up_north

The bigger question when release what ground will they be for....

RFC

Why aren't you asking questions about the Council & ACL who are both far from blameless in this debacle?????????

<br />
<br />

bigfatronssba

<p>
Why aren't you asking questions about the Council &amp; ACL who are both far from blameless in this debacle?????????</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&lt;br /&gt;</p>
<p> &lt;br /&gt;

The Council sell Coventry City season tickets?

LastGarrison

Why do you care if you are not renewing it anyway?

Seems a bit of a random rant.

Nonleagueherewecome

Why aren't you asking questions about the Council & ACL who are both far from blameless in this debacle?????????

<br />
<br />

When a murderer is found over the body of a bloodied corpse, he is generally more to blame than whoever sold his knife to him.

Users who are viewing this thread