Season tickets (1 Viewer)

wingy

IT really looks like they are not going to be able to issue /Sell these prior to season start.

Why is this ?

What are the implications for them ...for the Fans?

What Alternatives are available for them to Implement .

What risks are there to them or fans if for instance they sold a membership package that

involved free tickets to all games wherever Inclusive of a replica kit .

I'm really struggling to get why they can't seem to take these revenues through Holdings??:thinking about::confused::(

Nonleagueherewecome

RoboCCFC90

Does it matter? Everyone's boycotting anyway. #notonepennymore

Not everyone I shall inform you that my bonus this year will be for my ST.

RoboCCFC90

Yeah still people out there will buy them they want to support the team not the club

I support the club and that's reason for why I will buy a ST, boycotting isn't the way to do it, that's just going to ruin the club..

wingy

This is a genuine attempt to understand why season tickets and merchandise are not for sale I know we're In admin ,but they can plan for friendlies ,send out employment letters ETC.

Could Portsmouth Sell STs and Merchandise while they were in Admin last summer, that I assume was the whole club in admin ?

It wasn't their ground at the start of last season. If our whole Club is not in Admin why can't the name of the ground we're playing at be revealed?Maybe I'm Thick or have had a meltdown due to the volume of contrary Info.:(

Sky Blue Harry H

This is a genuine attempt to understand why season tickets and merchandise are not for sale I know we're In admin ,but they can plan for friendlies ,send out employment letters ETC.

Could Portsmouth Sell STs and Merchandise while they were in Admin last summer, that I assume was the whole club in admin ?

It wasn't their ground at the start of last season. If our whole Club is not in Admin why can't the name of the ground we're playing at be revealed?Maybe I'm Thick or have had a meltdown due to the volume of contrary Info.:(

Wingy - in the sea of confusion that surrounds the club at the moment, you'd have every right to have forgotten your name. Occasionally on the forums people start talking about players and I remember that this used to be the reason for keeping in touch with things during the 'off season' to find out who we were after and who we might be selling. Can't believe we will ever have another end of season debacle like this...but then this is the City:eek:

Yeah still people out there will buy them they want to support the team not the club

In ALL my life I have never been asked which "club" I support, I've been asked countless times which "team" I support. The answer's been the same since 1970 and I'm not going to stop now that Sisu are here. I'll still be supporting them long after Sisu are gone.

Astute

I support the club and that's reason for why I will buy a ST, boycotting isn't the way to do it, that's just going to ruin the club..

I'm glad there is nothing else that could happen that could ruin our club :thinking about: :facepalm:

skybluericoh

I'm glad there is nothing else that could happen that could ruin our club :thinking about: :facepalm:

I hope your touching wood. The amount of times over the last 11 years I thought 'the darkest hour is just before dawn' and while looking to the east to see the sunrise there's another storm cloud rolling in and it gets that little bit darker.

chiefdave

they can put things on sale while in admin can't they? Portsmouth spent most of last season in admin, including starting the season in admin, and they sold season tickets. There must be an issue that PA is not happy to put them on say when his preferred bidder is planning to move the team out when they takeover. PA will have to do something soon tho as looking at the timescales he'll still be in charge at the start of the season.

wingy

they can put things on sale while in admin can't they? Portsmouth spent most of last season in admin, including starting the season in admin, and they sold season tickets. There must be an issue that PA is not happy to put them on say when his preferred bidder is planning to move the team out when they takeover. PA will have to do something soon tho as looking at the timescales he'll still be in charge at the start of the season.

A four week cooling off period then a FL decision ,then I assume books submission ,then Audit etc . According to CWR this morning 6-8 weeks before the books go in.:(

Edit;- I just wonder if the League mentioning this "Cooling Off Period ", Is the leagues way of giving SISU enough time and room to flesh out this new ground plan?

Last edited:

Grendel

Just to think administration was so many people's ideal on here.

wingy

can't really sell a season ticket when you don't know where it's for.
That's the conundrum i'm trying to understand .He stated he couldn't express which ground while we are in admin ,now in the leagues words we are at minimum in Admin for around 8 weeks . At some point that has to be overcome ,someone has to state where that game is played and Tickets have to be offered for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread