Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Just come back off Holly Bobs Anyone received their season Ticket? or does anyone know when they are being issued?

Otis

Just come back off Holly Bobs Anyone received their season Ticket? or does anyone know when they are being issued?
Think it was later than this last year, but I am not entirely sure.

I didn't get any message last year and just heard about people on here getting them, so went down in person to collect mine.

Grendel

I haven't even got mine yet.

Grendel

I'm glad you're sticking to your principles of paying more,admirable

No just poor planning and apathy towards money which is why I've got none.

I'm annoyed they've hiked the price for my seat - not the increase - but if it's then not stewarded properly.

italiahorse

No just poor planning and apathy towards money which is why I've got none.

I'm annoyed they've hiked the price for my seat - not the increase - but if it's then not stewarded properly.

£100K salary goes nowhere these days :(

D

Deleted member 4439

Since I hadn't had a response from the ticket office, re season ticket issue, I've just dropped a note to the info email. Here's the reply:

Thank you for contacting Coventry City Football Club.

If your query is regarding season tickets or memberships, please e-mail [email protected] or call 0333 321 3134.

We aim to respond to your e-mail within a maximum of 10 working days, but will try to help you as soon as we can. This inbox will next be checked on Thursday 14th July.

If your query is urgent, please call us on 024 7699 1987.

Quality,

Nick

Administrator
Since I hadn't had a response from the ticket office, re season ticket issue, I've just dropped a note to the info email. Here's the reply:

Thank you for contacting Coventry City Football Club.

If your query is regarding season tickets or memberships, please e-mail [email protected] or call 0333 321 3134.

We aim to respond to your e-mail within a maximum of 10 working days, but will try to help you as soon as we can. This inbox will next be checked on Thursday 14th July.

If your query is urgent, please call us on 024 7699 1987.

Quality,
What was your issue?

D

Deleted member 4439

No issue, was a polite email to say that since I hadn't heard back from the ticket office (regarding when the tickets would be posted out) perhaps they could direct my email internally, that's all. Above, I'm simply referring to the inbox being next checked last week...

chiefdave

No issue, was a polite email to say that since I hadn't heard back from the ticket office (regarding when the tickets would be posted out) perhaps they could direct my email internally, that's all. Above, I'm simply referring to the inbox being next checked last week...
Being sent out at the end of the month.

wingy

Shouldn't be too long I.Don't think hopefully
I'm guessing they're gauging numbers as this will need to be paid for in advance IMO
Notwithstanding Co-ordinating areas not required being taken up by other events.

theferret

The thing that I find surprising is the commitment to reply 'within 10 working days'. Really? Can't think of any other type pf business that would openly state the fact that it can take them 2 weeks to respond to an email enquiry.

I'm not one to criticise the staff at the club - they all seem overworked and underpaid. It does appear though that the club is chronically understaffed. I know they're trying to balance the books, but I'm not sure the balance between cost cutting and providing a decent level of service is quite right. Probably the least of our worries though.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

The thing that I find surprising is the commitment to reply 'within 10 working days'. Really? Can't think of any other type pf business that would openly state the fact that it can take them 2 weeks to respond to an email enquiry.

I'm not one to criticise the staff at the club - they all seem overworked and underpaid. It does appear though that the club is chronically understaffed. I know they're trying to balance the books, but I'm not sure the balance between cost cutting and providing a decent level of service is quite right. Probably the least of our worries though.

No you're right it is poor, I would say the club are very quick at responding on Twitter, I know a couple of people that use Twitter for pure querying issue with companies as they always respond pretty quickly across tenors & CCFC appear to be the same.

Nick

Administrator

It does give the email address for ticket queries though doesn't it to email? Ticketmaster were quite good when I emailed them for help with something.

Was that one emailed too?

ajsccfc

I'd advise going straight to Ticketmaster for everything now. I'm not a fan of their small GIANT FEES and all that, but they tend to be manned to the gills and you hear back from them.

Brylowes

Haven't got mine yet, can I pick seats and buy on-line.
Just above half way no more than 4 from an aisle, blocks 19 or 20
Preferably,

AndreasB

You will be lucky...unless it's a single ticket those blocks are pretty full up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

It does give the email address for ticket queries though doesn't it to email? Ticketmaster were quite good when I emailed them for help with something.

Was that one emailed too?

Yes, it was. But to be clear, I received a nice response within 24 hours from the info email address. More generally, I would align myself with the Ferret, since it wasn't my intention to criticise any of the staff, my dealings with whom have always been very good. Indeed what staff there may be left at ccfc are among the last vestiges of what we have as a club.

Again, my post was more about the contents of the automated response, and which was of course simply an oversight by someone in the office. Wouldn't be the first time I've failed to update my out of office when going on leave!

Users who are viewing this thread