Season's greeting to you all (1 Viewer)

asiaskyblues

Haven't been around for ages been too busy. BUT

Was in Canary Wharf about 5:30pm tonight and a kid of about 4 or 5 came by wearing the complete City kit. I was totally blown away. The poor mite was crying and walking quickly behind a lady who must have been his mum. Is he someone of here's kid?
Hope Slade turns things around. Can't stand all the politics around the game especially with our situation.

Anyway guys have a good holiday. Have food and drink aplentiful as you only live once.

Bob Latchford

Haven't been around for ages been too busy. BUT

Was in Canary Wharf about 5:30pm tonight and a kid of about 4 or 5 came by wearing the complete City kit. I was totally blown away. The poor mite was crying and walking quickly behind a lady who must have been his mum. Is he someone of here's kid?
Hope Slade turns things around. Can't stand all the politics around the game especially with our situation.

Anyway guys have a good holiday. Have food and drink aplentiful as you only live once.
You sure it wasn't Terry Gibson ?

Bob Latchford

better days

Jodi Jones little brother lives locally and is often at Canary Wharf. He loves wearing his Coventry kit but don't know if it was him

Bob Latchford

Nick

Administrator
Strangely I saw a kid in a full ccfc kid the other day running up the street looking really happy. I thought at the time his dad must have told him it was Barcelona's new one or something.

Sky Blue Harry H

images
Was this him (Jody Jones little brother, that is)?

asiaskyblues

Is that a joke about Jone's brother because the kid how quite wavy hair? But the more I think about it the weirder is seems. This kid was fully kitted out, and a rather new kit. top, shorts and socks, it even had the sponsor on it. Also, I only caught the back of his mum and she did indeed have blonde hair. They were walking at pace from DLR to the shops and as it was 5:30ish could have finished a business meeting.

WOW! Imagine the headlines. HSBC and Citibank team up to buy CCFC

But in all honesty I thought the kid might have been the child of one of the guys from London who come on here

better days

That sounds like Jones little brother. His mum is blonde and they are regularly at Canary Wharf
Jones posts pictures of the boy on his Instagram account

bringbackrattles

Funny how seeing someone in a City kit makes you look amazed. I was in North Wales a few years ago up bright and early walking along the beach at Aberdaron.
Only me and a couple of dog walkers, when a young couple walked past me and to my surprise he had a Cov City shirt on. They both said good morning and I just mumbled back " Up The City ! " They then looked shocked at that and carried on their way. It felt a bit surreal as when I got back to the camp site where I was staying I told my son about it and he said you sure he wasn't a Man City fan ? No it was definetly a Cov top. Bloody hell you'd think I'd come across the Yeti !

olderskyblue

Funny how seeing someone in a City kit makes you look amazed. I was in North Wales a few years ago up bright and early walking along the beach at Aberdaron.
Only me and a couple of dog walkers, when a young couple walked past me and to my surprise he had a Cov City shirt on. They both said good morning and I just mumbled back " Up The City ! " They then looked shocked at that and carried on their way. It felt a bit surreal as when I got back to the camp site where I was staying I told my son about it and he said you sure he wasn't a Man City fan ? No it was definetly a Cov top. Bloody hell you'd think I'd come across the Yeti !

On holiday in St Pete's Beach, Florida years ago, and picking up sand dollars in the sea with my kids, and a family came by us doing the same thing. The lad was in a city kit with Keane on the back. Chatting to them, turned out they were Robbie Keane fans from Ireland, and of course were CCFC supporters while he played for us..

Users who are viewing this thread