second bid for city (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

singapore and malaisian group hope to buy club and ricoh arena complete..........BBC MIDLANDS NEWS 6.30 AM

Sub

so no intrested parties then mr fisher :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit: seems to be an awful lot of them !!!

Sub

would they be another hedge fund just not based in the cayman island ?:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

Otis

Hmm, amazing Mr. Fisher isn't it, that all these people are wanting to bid for CCFC Ltd, which in your own words is totally worthless.

:facepalm:

AFCCOVENTRY

Member of the consortium on Cwr this morning.

Anyone have access to radio then pls let us know what they say .

edgy

This "only show in town" line that is now bring ridiculed by some was probably valid at the time it was said. Only now that the club is up for grabs at a relatively knocked down price, do all the scavengers come out of the woodwork.

sotv1987

Member of the consortium on Cwr this morning.

Anyone have access to radio then pls let us know what they say .

I have listened to the radio for most of the morning, there is no further info at this point other than reporting the interseted consortium!!

Sub

SISU say a few weeks away from buying land to build stadium and plan on moving jimmy hill statue and memorial garden :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

skybluegg

Is anyone else concerned that Sisu might put in a sneaky bid in another name? At the moment I am only interested in Haskell as another option as I know there is no sisu involvement.

sky_blue_up_north

BREAKING: Ricoh Arena architect Paul Fletcher informally part of potential Chinese consortium bid for #CCFC From Les Ried....

2/2 BREAKING: #CCFC potential bid headed Michael Byng, has had involvement of ex-Ccfc Mal Brannigan & Paul fletcher. More later

Otis

Is anyone else concerned that Sisu might put in a sneaky bid in another name? At the moment I am only interested in Haskell as another option as I know there is no sisu involvement.

They're so dense though they would probably just go with the name Mr. Susi.

Lord_Nampil

Looks like there interested in the NUCKLE project (the train station ) which I believe is short if funds at the moment...

Users who are viewing this thread