Second half we played well (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Maddison and miller made a difference and Phillips and Haynes got into the game.

Felt sorry for the players today. We have replaced a number of experienced players at this level with injury prone players Pugh, Johnson and great kids.

The team are doing as much as they can, the only solution is investment in 2-3 experienced pros who play most games in a season.

Pressley can't say it but I can. Sisu have reduced the quality of our playing squad each season and this one is no different to each of the last 5.

Willis, Phillips. Haynes & Maddison will all be top players but it is unfair to expect them to perform week in week out without confidence and experienced players to guide them and encourage them.

Seriously without any investment we will go down to league 2 and improve waggott and fishers cash positivity.

Whatever that means.

So disappointed with the state of my club though not at the young quality on show in the second half today

And as for obrien and Webster both balling out Haynes. I hope they are proud of bullying one of their young stars

RFC

Maddison and miller made a difference and Phillips and Haynes got into the game.

Felt sorry for the players today. We have replaced a number of experienced players at this level with injury prone players Pugh, Johnson and great kids.

The team are doing as much as they can, the only solution is investment in 2-3 experienced pros who play most games in a season.

Pressley can't say it but I can. Sisu have reduced the quality of our playing squad each season and this one is no different to each of the last 5.

Willis, Phillips. Haynes & Maddison will all be top players but it is unfair to expect them to perform week in week out without confidence and experienced players to guide them and encourage them.

Seriously without any investment we will go down to league 2 and improve waggott and fishers cash positivity.

Whatever that means.

So disappointed with the state of my club though not at the young quality on show in the second half today

And as for obrien and Webster both balling out Haynes. I hope they are proud of bullying one of their young stars

Agree to some extent but if you lose the spine of the team (Reda & Frank) who are physically strong, have leadership qualities and presence then it's always going to be very tough.

Small squad with lots of potentially excellent youngsters but when you come up against men the boys will always suffer.

As for state of the club, new owners won't make the slightest difference (unless it's Santa Claus throwing away or burning money), don't believe in sugar daddies any more.

We are where we are and just have to get on with it. Also greatly restricted by FIFA - FFP, the rich break the rules and get richer and the poor not only get poorer and eventually wither away!!!!! Food for thought. PUSB

Last edited:

Otis

We played well for about 20 mins. No way did we play well for the entire second half.

wingy

Agree to some extent but if you lose the spine of the team (Reda & Frank) who are physically strong, have leadership qualities and presence then it's always going to be very tough.

Small squad with lots of potentially excellent youngsters but when you come up against men the boys will always suffer.

As for state of the club, new owners won't make the slightest difference (unless it's Santa Claus throwing away or burning money), don't believe in sugar daddies any more.

We are where we are and just have to get on with it. Also greatly restricted by FIFA - FFP, the rich break the rules and get richer and the poor not only get poorer and eventually wither away!!!!! Food for thought. PUSB

Oh Yes they Bloody well Would..

Sky Blue Harry H

We played well for about 20 mins. No way did we play well for the entire second half.

Otis - please say something to make me feel better. Most of us knew we'd lose today, but I think how we get on over these next 3 games is massive with regards to the season. I can see us losing all 3 - which if happens, may be irrecoverable for SP with the fans. Also very curious to see how his bosses respond if it is the case. Strangely though, I can see a (tiny) bit of blue sky ahead, which would be greatly helped by lack of injuries to key players! Come on Otis - cheer me up!

Users who are viewing this thread