Semi Final Dates (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

Plus Man City are in Europe on the 17th so gives them more time to recover
Wednesday to Saturday is plenty of time, not sure that will be the deciding factor. I might be wrong but I think they will put us on the Sunday as its Man Utd and they are the most well supported club in the draw by some distance and people are used to big Sunday afternoon football matches.

Colin Steins Smile

Looking at our fixture list. We have Hull scheduled for Tuesday 23rd April, so it would grossly unfair for our semi final to be on Sunday 21st!

Having said that....the FA are so weak that if Man U want to play on the Sunday...they'll let them have it!

cstring82

Wednesday to Saturday is plenty of time, not sure that will be the deciding factor. I might be wrong but I think they will put us on the Sunday as its Man Utd and they are the most well supported club in the draw by some distance and people are used to big Sunday afternoon football matches.
I still think we’ll be Saturday.
Just hope the trains aren’t crap like the play off final if it’s a later KO

Phoenix5555

It’s the London marathon on the Sunday so will be a lot worse on that day I think. Hopefully the Saturday and do time to recover on the Sunday before work as there are going to be lots of hangovers when we’ve made the final

mmttww

Put your money on the train's being on strike for that weekend. 🤬🤬🤬

Union GIF by heyhunsitsnicole

napolimp

Any one know when the semi-final dates are going to be announced? Or when the date when they're going to announce the date is going to be announced?

higgs

Paddy Power have man city Chelsea on the saturday

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Saddlebrains

United sent this out to ST holders yesterday night

Seems it may have been pre decided considering there was a chance of a Manchester Derby for the semi MET Police wise

Saddlebrains

1000057060.jpg

United sent this out to ST holders yesterday night

Seems it may have been pre decided considering there was a chance of a Manchester Derby for the semi MET Police wise

PVA

Hoping for Sunday as hotels are way cheaper and I don't want to be fucked over by the trains again like the playoff final.

MCFC Fan in peace

Man City fan in peace here. Watched some of your game on Saturday and was interested in seeing how Latibeaudiere has developed. Congrats on your result, was well deserved although it should have been a little easier than it was. Please smash the rag twats in your semi, the thought of them even having a sniff of a cup is too much to stomach. Just watch your backs for their scummy fans picking off the normal fan and acting all billy bollocks all day. They are a poor team who don't press very well and just long ball it for their quicker players to run after and fall over for penalties. Would love us both to win and Wembley will be totally sky blue for the day. Presume that as you are playing Hull on the Tuesday you will have the Saturday slot and we will play Sunday. But as simple as it sounds we will probably have to wait days for the broadcasters to piss about and consult with the Met etc. Whatever they decide won't be ideal as both games will probably kick off late so that Sky can get their live games in first. Why semi finals can't revert to neutral grounds is beyond me but that's the greed of the FA. Good luck and hopefully see you in May or if not then in August if you are promoted.

torchomatic

Not sure I can face the trains after the play off debacle with Chiltern. Will drive I think this time. Can anyone remember the name of that small non-league club that were offering parking spaces? Might be different as it will still be the regular season, but that would be a good option.

Where's a good place to park to get the tube in? I think that will be so much more reliable than the train.

Martw

Not sure I can face the trains after the play off debacle with Chiltern. Will drive I think this time. Can anyone remember the name of that small non-league club that were offering parking spaces? Might be different as it will still be the regular season, but that would be a good option.

Where's a good place to park to get the tube in? I think that will be so much more reliable than the train.
Wealdstone.

Covkid1968#

Hearing from multiple sources now it’s the 20th. 🤷🏻🤷🏻

Users who are viewing this thread