Semi Final Dates (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I've just used the parking app I use for all away games. We always park in an Asda for the Hudderfield games.

Got parked at Stanmore Sainsbury's for £4 on the Saturday, can cancel if it's the Sunday. Will just park there and go on the tube to Wembley. No brainer. I doubt I'll ever do the train again after the chaos back in May.

Not sure I can face the trains after the play off debacle with Chiltern. Will drive I think this time. Can anyone remember the name of that small non-league club that were offering parking spaces? Might be different as it will still be the regular season, but that would be a good option.

Where's a good place to park to get the tube in? I think that will be so much more reliable than the train.
I park at Morrisons Queensbury. It's proper easy to get to off the M1 and £7.50 for 24 hours. 2 stops from Wembley.

I've just used the parking app I use for all away games. We always park in an Asda for the Hudderfield games.

Got parked at Stanmore Sainsbury's for £4 on the Saturday, can cancel if it's the Sunday. Will just park there and go on the tube to Wembley. No brainer. I doubt I'll ever do the train again after the chaos back in May.
What app is this parking on?

torchomatic

What app is this parking on?
Your Parking Space. Used it all the time. Parked at Asda next to the Wolves ground on Saturday for a fiver. That was a little too close though as it was a pain to get to due to closed roads.

Darth Robins

I did the Google calendar thing the club sends out and that's now updated to say Saturday 20th at 3pm too. Does this technically count as a Saturday 3pm home game still?

PVA

I'm pretty sure that nobody knows at this stage and anyone saying the Saturday is guessing.

Last year it was about 10 days after the quarter finals before the dates were actually announced and confirmed.

chiefdave

Last year it was about 10 days after the quarter finals before the dates were actually announced and confirmed.
How can it possibly take that long? Surely it’s just a case of asking whoever has first pick which match they want for tv and then it’s job done

djr8369

Not sure I can face the trains after the play off debacle with Chiltern. Will drive I think this time. Can anyone remember the name of that small non-league club that were offering parking spaces? Might be different as it will still be the regular season, but that would be a good option.

Where's a good place to park to get the tube in? I think that will be so much more reliable than the train.
Motorways were rammed with Cov fans before the play off final so wasn’t much better.

SBT

In case anyone has holidays booked, The Athletic is reporting the playoff final will be moved to Sunday June 2 if we were to make both finals…

Users who are viewing this thread