Semi-final : Will buying tickets be a nightmare ? (3 Viewers)

robbiekeane

Shit...I can't make the game as won't be in the country....any idea how I could get a Wembley ticket if we made it?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Group stage: £10,000 per win, £5,000 per draw (£960,000 in total)
Last 32: £20,000 per win (£320,000 in total)
Last 16: £40,000 per win (£320,000 in total)
Quarter-finals: £50,000 per win (£200,000 in total)
Runners-Up: £50,000
Winners: £100,000

Total prize fund: £1.95 million

just so people can see

Sky Blue Harry H

My phone has been buzzing all morning with people asking me to get tickets. Most of them lapsed or very casual city fans. No issue with that, they've needed a reason to get excited and now they have one. Bring it on. Only a tinpot trophy? Who cares. The club needs it.

Would be very surprised if it isn't a sell-out or close to it. Unless they do something silly and put the price up to £20.
To be honest Ferret, I don't think £20 will put people off - they'll only moan about it afterwards if we have got knocked out. I'll be happy if the club get the money (albeit everybody will say TF will trouser it)

Flying Fokker

Fantastic home draw, and hopefully a decent crowd but already I'm thinking how on earth will the club deal with the likelihood of a crowd in excess of 15,000, Who gets priority, where do we buy tickets from if people don't want or can't buy them online .
Are we going to queue for 6 hours to one lady on a computer that has dial-up 1990's internet connection speed.
.....or can we pay on the gate !!!!!!!!
Hmm...i'll wait. Not likely to be a stampede this time round. SISU cooked their goose a long time. Ricoh 14k max(not sure at all). Final if we are there. ?? 18k. Buses full if school kids this time round. Grandad being dragged along being forced to rekindle the spirit of 87 then the anthem

go for it SISU...shitting on us.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

The prize money on top of the 1 mil profit weve all ready made and the 20,000 extra ticket sales for the rest of the season so they can show their not glory hunters will allow us to fund a great promotion pushing team next season.

D

Deleted member 2477

It seems we have a lot of returning faces on this thread who havnt been seen forma long time either lol. I wonder why ?

Great_Expectations

Shit...I can't make the game as won't be in the country....any idea how I could get a Wembley ticket if we made it?

I'm in the same boat - gutted. Tempted to still buy one, although I do have a season ticket which I would assume will give me some sort of preference for Wembley.

ajsccfc

The club Twitter has said to a few people that ST holders get priority on all cup games so a final would be no exception. I assume it'd be staggered out with ticket stubs for the semi getting second dibs and then general release after.

Captain Dart

To be honest Ferret, I don't think £20 will put people off - they'll only moan about it afterwards if we have got knocked out. I'll be happy if the club get the money (albeit everybody will say TF will trouser it)
Considering the 30K crowd last time the club got to this stage (under Robins was that 4 yrs ago!) it would be foolish to discount the ticket too much, I'd be pretty sure £15 would be seen as OK and there would be a crowd over 20K.

SkyBlueScottie

Fantastic home draw, and hopefully a decent crowd but already I'm thinking how on earth will the club deal with the likelihood of a crowd in excess of 15,000, Who gets priority, where do we buy tickets from if people don't want or can't buy them online .
Are we going to queue for 6 hours to one lady on a computer that has dial-up 1990's internet connection speed.
.....or can we pay on the gate !!!!!!!!

Think you need to chill your beans, sweetcheeks.

Otis

Just thinking. I will have someone sitting next to me at the Ricoh for the first time in 2 years.

My whole row is pretty much empty these days.

Will have to prepare myself for the 'Why isn't Freddie Eastwood playing?' and 'Where is the East Stand?' comments.

Last big game the amount of people who were in the wrong block, or the wrong stand was staggering.

Don't mind as long as they get there early. It's the ones who do it after kick off and keep blocking your view as they wander round aimlessly back and forth and keep getting removed from their seats because they are sitting in someone elses.

Steve.B50

Just to clarify does this game come under NOPM?

Or because we're playing Wycombe, where Wasps came from, it acts as a double negative meaning I'm allowed to go to this game?

Can we have a new protest group to confirm please? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ok you are good to go !

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

So who is ready to buy their tickets for Wycombe match after today?
Exactly my thoughts,
Can anyone see us scoring more GOALS than Wycombe.
For that reason I'm Out. :wacky:

Bugsy

Otis

I think today has dampened many an ardour.

Thought that after Tuesday maybe we would be bouyant and had maybe turned a bit of corner with morale boosted.

I think now that the combination of yet another heartbreaking defeat and the selection options available to Slade have lessened the optimism somewhat.

If Willis is suspended we have better hope and pray that Stokes is fit. Clarke, Rawson and Foley are all cuptied. That only leaves Turnbull and Harries and that's it.

Up front we have to keep our fingers crossed that Beavon is available. Again, Vernam is cuptied, leaving just Tudgay and Beavon plus George Thomas.

With our league fate looking sealed I really have everything crossed that whoever Slade brings in in the next three days is going to be able to play in the Checkatrade.

It's all we've got left really.

If we fail now I do think it will be because of the squad availability and ineligibility of players to play for us in it.

We sell Stevenson that will be another gone that would have been available.

Wycombe are on a very good run. Will always be a concern if the best we can put out is Harries and Turnbull at the back and Beavon and Tudgay up top.

Rodders1

Just mentioned on the other thread that i reckon more protests for the Wycombe game as on sky. It's going to happen definitely.

Otis

Just mentioned on the other thread that i reckon more protests for the Wycombe game as on sky. It's going to happen definitely.
I sincerely hope not. A chance to get to Wembley and play in a cup final.

Really not the game to do it. Our one chance of a little bit of success. I would hate to see a disruption that could unsettle the players and hurt us out on the pitch.

Surely 20,000 (or whatever it is going to be) in the Ricoh should be a night of a great atmosphere.

At the end of the game though, with so many there, that might be an opportunity for a sit in. 2,000-3,000 staying behind and having a sit in will draw attention.

Let's not spoil the game though, eh. If there is one game not to spoil at the moment this is it.

Rodders1

I sincerely hope not. A chance to get to Wembley and play in a cup final.

Really not the game to do it. Our one chance of a little bit of success. I would hate to see a disruption that could unsettle the players and hurt us out on the pitch.

Surely 20,000 (or whatever it is going to be) in the Ricoh should be a night of a great atmosphere.

At the end of the game though, with so many there, that might be an opportunity for a sit in. 2,000-3,000 staying behind and having a sit in will draw attention.

Let's not spoil the game though, eh. If there is one game not to spoil at the moment this is it.
Completely agree - but fear the worst

Bennosdancingfeet

If we lose, and I'll be honest, I think there's a fair chance of it happening, biggish crowd + already pissed off fans + even more pissed off fans + certain relegation looming + no Wembley day out + sky cameras = absolute fucking carnage.

Otis

If we lose, and I'll be honest, I think there's a fair chance of it happening, biggish crowd + already pissed off fans + even more pissed off fans + certain relegation looming + no Wembley day out + sky cameras = absolute fucking carnage.
The Old Bill better cross their fingers we win the game. Defeat I think might see it all boil over.

Users who are viewing this thread