Seppala at the game today (1 Viewer)

Hobo

She has brought some left over Christmas sausage rolls and will be serving them in the hospitality areas.

lifeskyblue

She has come to say one of the following:
A) enough is enough...SISU are selling
B) we see your passion...we are investing £20million in squad
C) we are dropping all court cases and forging a closer relationship with council and Wasps.
D) haha fu*k you...I've just come to gloat. Keep protesting it means nothing to me.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esoterica

C) we are dropping all court cases and forging a closer relationship with council and Wasps.
D) haha fu*k you...I've just come to gloat. Keep protesting it means nothing to me.

PUSB
E) Hold a gun to the back of Ben Stevenson while she oversees him signing on the dotted line for someone else.

Nick

Administrator
Is nobody seriously questioning if it's actually her or just going along the believe it because it's a woman with Fisher route?

trevelfarandwide

I hope those that find themselves within range realise that it would be their duty to at least throw a pie at her. Oh.

Amateur. Bags of fiery dog shit should be the projectile of choice for her. :)

Colin Steins Smile

PUSB
She's only here to see what else she can sell off.

dongonzalos

She has been to matches before,
Why is this such a shock?

The only confusing thing that if it's true. Then is she still hands on turning it all around, making decisions as we told a few years ago. Sitting other people's mistakes from the past.
Or does she have no idea what is happening and did not even know there were protests. As we were told a few weeks ago.
One of these statements isn't right.

Nick

Administrator
She has been to matches before,
Why is this such a shock?

The only confusing thing that if it's true. Then is she still hands on turning it all around, making decisions as we told a few years ago. Sitting other people's mistakes from the past.
Or does she have no idea what is happening and did not even know there were protests. As we were told a few weeks ago.
One of these statements isn't right.
Because the picture saying it's her doesn't look like her?

Astute

PUSB
E) 'Show me your cock and I'll show you mine'

'Hey Tim. Someone wants to see you'

skybluepm2

Did someone move away from the match thread mid-match? ;)

Or were you like I king to remind people there was a match going on? ;)

I wondered why I couldn't see that post on when trawling through the match thread Must've been reading this one at the time!

georgehudson

If JS was there today, what useful or positive purpose would she serve ?
Imho, she's already nailed her flag to the mast - a woman scorned - perhaps councillor mutton would care to comment, or perhaps ms lucas

Users who are viewing this thread