Series link on sky+ box (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Good Morning, is anyone else having problems with series link on sky?

Our box will record a programme from that night but when I check the planner for one week hence for the next linked episode it is not there. This has been happening for several weeks now. It is not every programme, just some of them, but there is no pattern to which ones, i.e. not just all HD or Sky Living for example.

Phoned Sky helpline last weekend and they just said they were having a problem with series link and it would take about 3-5 days to sort. One week later and same thing still keeps happening. When I went on Sky forums a lot of people had been having this problem for as long as 4 months now.

We are all paying for this service and it is not good enough but Sky just don't care about their customers enough.

I read this morning that they are rushing to bring out a new Sky box before BT bring theirs out. Wonder if they are focusing too much on this rather than addressing the problems with existing equipment their customers have.

Come on Sky, get this sorted.

edgy

Had the same problem. Also future listings where really slow to show up. Did a system rebuild and it sorted it. Delete all deleted recordings first though.

ccfc92

Had the same problem. Also future listings where really slow to show up. Did a system rebuild and it sorted it. Delete all deleted recordings first though.

I have the fixture listings problem too.

How'd you do a system rebuild?

Users who are viewing this thread