Shamima Begum (1 Viewer)

wingy

Any chance this is fabricated bollux to get her back here? Without it causing embarrassment for someone,?

Sky Blue Pete

I love that as one of the key democratic nations of this world who recognise childhood as a time when we are open to criminal influence and put in precautionary measures to protect those under a certain age

So knowing all of that we have a 15 year old girl who ran away to a country having been groomed and coerced on the internet and engaged in criminal activity and we think an appropriate sanction is to let her die

Wow

SBT

Any chance this is fabricated bollux to get her back here? Without it causing embarrassment for someone,?

I think a major breakdown of comms between the UK and one of its closest intelligence allies is embarrassing enough…

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I love that as one of the key democratic nations of this world who recognise childhood as a time when we are open to criminal influence and put in precautionary measures to protect those under a certain age

So knowing all of that we have a 15 year old girl who ran away to a country having been groomed and coerced on the internet and engaged in criminal activity and we think an appropriate sanction is to let her die

Wow
So because she was 15 it's okay ?

Last edited:

RedSalmon

I noticed tonight on Channel 4 news she was referred to as a 'child' and that she was 'only just fifteen' when she went. To the best of my knowledge, prior to this latest interest in her, she was always described as 'teenager who was fifteen years old'.
Subtle differences, but it does sound to me as though the narrative is being changed to gain her some sympathy.

Sky Blue Pete

I’ve never been comfortable with the government removing citizenship and rendering a subject stateless.
If this is true then it’s likely that she’ll return and face justice in the UK, which is the correct course of action, IMO.
They were able as I think she has a Bangladeshi passport too

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You sound like the police service in Rotherham and other major cities regarding the sex rings

Travelling to Syria was probably under coercion the crimes while she needs to be punished for but stripped of her rights is wrong and sends an awful message
Get over yourself.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

She'll be doing the rounds on daytime TV sofas before you know it.....

....dancing on ice runner up 2024.
Surely voted a winner, given what she's been through.

Users who are viewing this thread