pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
Nixon claiming Luton want him. Bit of a none story when they are going down.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Plus claiming Fulham & Ipswich interested for around £10 million which is way to low. I would think the club would consider selling if £18-20 million offered with some add ons .
Not way too low. £15m with add ons on top is about the price we'd consider it seems

pusbccfc

Apr 15, 2011
Coventry
Plus claiming Fulham & Ipswich interested for around £10 million which is way to low. I would think the club would consider selling if £18-20 million offered with some add ons .

Yep and neither of those clubs, or any in fact, would even consider anything more than £15m.

SkyblueTexan

Aug 11, 2019
Sheff Utd want to unload Gus for 15M. How about a swap deal for Sheaf...lol

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
He's got more improvement in him and a couple of years left on contract. Give him a new contract, make him club captain. Unless the offer is a silly one, then we shouldn't need to sell.

*edit: Gyokeres moving earlier in the window than I expect would help that of course.

Reactions: biggymania

Warwickhunt

Nov 16, 2012
He's got more improvement in him and a couple of years left on contract. Give him a new contract, make him club captain. Unless the offer is a silly one, then we shouldn't need to sell.

*edit: Gyokeres moving earlier in the window than I expect would help that of course.

Yeah sure, as long as Hamer accept a big pay cut. 😲
He has already got one by being relegated 😀 comes with the contract territory 👍

messiahrobins

Feb 27, 2024
Sheaf is gone, fans need to understand how it works. Sheaf will sulk if he doesn't get let go to a PL side or a club offering him more money. Players have the power now. All we can do is hold out for as much as we can get which will be tough as if we want him gone early so we can get a replacement in, that means accepting a lower offer probably around £8.5m. If we hold out to deadline day we may get £10m with add ons.

skyblue_55

Nov 30, 2014
This might end up like a game of draughts …. I take your man & you take mine …..
The club’s valuation of Sheaf is considerably higher than the 10 million that the papers etc have stated ….. & rightly so . Sheff Utd willling to let Gus go & seeing though he loves this place ( he was in Kenilworth today with his son ) ….. we might lose Sheaf , but getting Gus back …… well Doug , you should have paid him the money !
Vik’s transfer …. If it goes through, might just might, give us the platform to finally push towards the promised land ?

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
This might end up like a game of draughts …. I take your man & you take mine …..
The club’s valuation of Sheaf is considerably higher than the 10 million that the papers etc have stated ….. & rightly so . Sheff Utd willling to let Gus go & seeing though he loves this place ( he was in Kenilworth today with his son ) ….. we might lose Sheaf , but getting Gus back …… well Doug , you should have paid him the money !
Vik’s transfer …. If it goes through, might just might, give us the platform to finally push towards the promised land ?

I’m on team sell everyone and spend £50m on an autos squad. Fuck it.

Ccfcisparks

May 13, 2011
Sheaf is gone, fans need to understand how it works. Sheaf will sulk if he doesn't get let go to a PL side or a club offering him more money. Players have the power now. All we can do is hold out for as much as we can get which will be tough as if we want him gone early so we can get a replacement in, that means accepting a lower offer probably around £8.5m. If we hold out to deadline day we may get £10m with add ons.
Absolute shite

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Hamer is only interested in either the Prem or an even bigger pay day. He gets neither here.

Reactions: Sick Boy

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Is it the Luton £12m bid?

The bid I was told about was higher.
I'm not going to say much more because of where my info's come from but it does sound to me like he'll be gone.
I'd be happy to be wrong though.

• Sad
Reactions: Jamesimus

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
I'm not going to say much more because of where my info's come from but it does sound to me like he'll be gone.
Ooooh clints a ITK now. Think your better than us do you?

Jamesimus

Jul 19, 2011

You have to do better than this. You need to be more cryptic and we have to drag the information out of you slowly through repeated questioning. You will never be Saddlebrains.

fatso

Jun 19, 2017
Hamer is only interested in either the Prem or an even bigger pay day. He gets neither here.
We could (in theory) structure a deal where we pay him 20k a week with a £1 million bonus on promotion.

Imagine the knock on effect on the squad of bringing him back? Sheaf stays, O'hare signs the contract, and with EMC comming in and Sakamoto being fit again!!!

Attachments

• monkey-jerking-off.gif
    monkey-jerking-off.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread