Sheff United request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieranp96

I won't respect anybody's write to be a patronising cock and their right to insult other people by denigrating what they do.

Bellend.
No worry’s buddy, it’s ok I mean some people actually spent years perfecting a skill and get paid penny’s but in your eyes someone should get paid the same as me £60.000 annually for working in a warehouse when I spent 5 years busting my ass off working for free and then climbing up the ladder so you can see stuff on the internet 😂.

Kieranp96

Kids these days. Just can’t handle a robust debate. Need their safe space.
No I need to apply for jobs, my company are not renewing my contract due to moving country’s so I’m here applying for jobs and learning new skills, you know something all these “low class” people can do learn a new skill in free time.

NorthernWisdom

No worry’s buddy, it’s ok I mean some people actually spent years perfecting a skill and get paid penny’s but in your eyes someone should get paid the same as me £60.000 annually for working in a warehouse when I spent 5 years busting my ass off working for free and then climbing up the ladder so you can see stuff on the internet 😂.
You don't have any skills, you can barely write. You're a fantasist who lives a pretend life on here, chuckling you're winding people up when they're just laughing at you.

Kieranp96

You don't have any skills, you can barely write. You're a fantasist who lives a pretend life on here, chuckling you're winding people up when they're just laughing at you.
😂, would you like a screenshot of my immediate bank account? Then we will see who is fantasising, you’re correct I can’t right that’s why I have spell check on my pc 🙂.

FYI. There is about £16k +£5k in local currency and this is not including savings, house savings and stocks and shares I have got that total about £13,000 that I can sell anytime after January.

GIMOC

I can see that might work even though I don't have a cov address and haven't had one for 63 years. Even Highfield Road didn't look old then! Thanks for the advice.

to be honest, think the address wouldn’t be problem. Just set up a couple accounts on ticketmaster and assign to you. You’ll get tickets

Sick Boy

No I’m really not, but you don’t sign a contract in may when inflation was already in full charge and then expect to be able to protest 7 months later about your wage, I also believe non skilled workers don’t deserve the right to protest most get a more than fair wage for the job they do and it’s plenty to survive on and thrive and if they’re struggling there is help there.
Fucking hell.

Terry_dactyl

You’re a window cleaner? £60k a year?! That must be one hell of a round!

Kieranp96

Keiran the country would miss a warehouse worker sooner that it'd miss a front end developer mate, I think you need to reconsider your concept of value
It’s not about who is more important, mine is a skill one I worked very hard on acquiring, where as anyone with two arms and two legs can do a warehouse job, in fact while I was learning I was working in a warehouse and a factory and even worked a bit in a supermarket. I have experienced the jobs hands on.

Kieranp96

Which warehouse workers are asking for £60k again?
None but that’s not my point, warehouse workers hardly protest they just do there shit, it’s the transport section I mean train drivers get 40k a year to sit behind a computerised machine and still protested for more money? You defend them?
I’m just pissed that the people protesting over Xmas are the ones that signed contracts in may, and that’s all everyone has a right to protest but atleast have a good reason behind it.

Kieranp96

You’re a window cleaner? £60k a year?! That must be one hell of a round!
Asking me or telling me I’m a window cleaner? But to answer your might be question I’m a full stack developer with in web, and I am learning extra languages after I finish work. So title could change.

fernandopartridge

None but that’s not my point, warehouse workers hardly protest they just do there shit, it’s the transport section I mean train drivers get 40k a year to sit behind a computerised machine and still protested for more money? You defend them?
I’m just pissed that the people protesting over Xmas are the ones that signed contracts in may, and that’s all everyone has a right to protest but atleast have a good reason behind it.
You are absolutely pig ignorant, unbelievable levels of ignorance

Brighton Sky Blue

I got to get into the uk first 😂, then I will easily take the car I have parked in the garage there if it’s still kicking after 6 months non use.
I’m a full stack physical scientist with doctoral research but even if I went private I’d get £50k max. Fair world fair society all about hard work of course

Greggs

You plonker

Kieranp96

I’m a full stack physical scientist with doctoral research but even if I went private I’d get £50k max. Fair world fair society all about hard work of course
seems like a bad career path :), I'm currently going through job offers from last week and the lowest offered wage was 110k usd but it would require me to fly to the us once per month, again I'm living in fantasy though definitely nothing to do with hard work and sacrifices.

Brighton Sky Blue

seems like a bad career path :), I'm currently going through job offers from last week and the lowest offered wage was 110k usd but it would require me to fly to the us once per month, again I'm living in fantasy though definitely nothing to do with hard work and sacrifices.
Yeah silly me making pharmaceuticals, researching new medicines etc. Of course it’s because you just worked harder than everyone else

fernandopartridge

Not at all, I’m just not dumb and have to keep claiming more money because of my life choices (now that’s ignorant) but it is what it is want a good wage work at it not cry
You've claimed

1. Train drivers (not represented by the RMT)
2. drive computerised machines (they are not)
3. are protesting for more money (the RMT action is about pay but moreover significant adverse changes to the railway)

Why don't you go away and have a read about something before spouting your views on it?

MAFF

hahahahahahaha you daft twat

MAFF

No but 6% a year over 3 years when inflation maybe 11/5/2 at least retains parity

And surely you realise that 17% wage requests will maintain inflation at these levels or even more . Many more businesses will fold and it will cause inflation to continue to grow
do you understand how negotiations work??

robbiethemole

😂, would you like a screenshot of my immediate bank account? Then we will see who is fantasising, you’re correct I can’t right that’s why I have spell check on my pc 🙂.

FYI. There is about £16k +£5k in local currency and this is not including savings, house savings and stocks and shares I have got that total about £13,000 that I can sell anytime after January.
I’m a Nigerian prince and I’m trying to move money, can you add your bank details and I’ll send you £20m

Kieranp96

I’m a Nigerian prince and I’m trying to move money, can you add your bank details and I’ll send you £20m
I’m sorry I’m a few hundred short, unfortunately my savings isn’t available via online banking but I can get access to my stock and shares if you would like that as further proof

Attachments

• 7E66CFE0-A4B0-4CF1-BFA6-D4DE54CF3423.jpeg
    7E66CFE0-A4B0-4CF1-BFA6-D4DE54CF3423.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 43
  • 4379192C-FDAC-4EDF-97A9-9DE835F551DE.jpeg
    4379192C-FDAC-4EDF-97A9-9DE835F551DE.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 43

Kieranp96

You've claimed

1. Train drivers (not represented by the RMT)
2. drive computerised machines (they are not)
3. are protesting for more money (the RMT action is about pay but moreover significant adverse changes to the railway)

Why don't you go away and have a read about something before spouting your views on it?
You probably think pilots also fly the plane 😂, it’s all computerised even planes landing is done 90% by computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread